Groups to 'out' those who sign petition against same-sex unions

if i start a petition to allow mothers to marry their sons (all of consent age).....you will sign the petition in support....?

Of course not. Not surprisingly, your attempt at an analogy is retarded. Incest has actual concrete reasons for being illegal, like the huge increase in likelihood of childhood deformity.

Also, in this instance we're not talking about marriage at all. We're talking about TAKING AWAY CIVIL UNION RIGHTS from gays. There's no justifiable reason for it other than you dislike gays, and that sir is bigotry.

Last edited:
Of course not. Not surprisingly, your attempt at an analogy is retarded. Incest has actual concrete reasons for being illegal, like the huge increase in likelihood of childhood deformity.

Also, in this instance we're not talking about marriage at all. We're talking about TAKING AWAY CIVIL UNION RIGHTS from gays. There's no justifiable reason for it other than you dislike gays, and that sir is bigotry.

don't look now, but you're a bigot. those who are are against gay marriage/unions believe their reasons are concrete. increase in childhood defomity is NO reason to be against incest, if that was the case maybe you should have the government run tests on EVERY possible pregnancy you bigot.

don't look now, but you're a bigot. those who are are against gay marriage/unions believe their reasons are concrete. increase in childhood defomity is NO reason to be against incest, if that was the case maybe you should have the government run tests on EVERY possible pregnancy you bigot.

the biological reasons to be against incest are there regardless of your religious affiliation. your comment is ridiculous... like nearly all the rest of them.

Oh, do tell, what will you do if a gay man rings your door bell? How do you know it hasn't happened already? Do you have gaydar? What exactly does a gay person look like? Is there a special sign or scent?
Wow we are talking about some guy coming to my door for the sole purpose of "outing" me because of my negative position on his choice of being gay- and you ask me how would I know if he was gay. LOL

Wow we are talking about some guy coming to my door for the sole purpose of "outing" me because of my negative position on his choice of being gay- and you ask me how would I know if he was gay. LOL
What if they were simply the father of a gay or lesbian?

A marriage license from the government is a privilege not a right. You don't give a plumber's license to a barber and you don't give a marriage license to a gay.

the biological reasons to be against incest are there regardless of your religious affiliation. your comment is ridiculous... like nearly all the rest of them.

the religious aspect has nothing to do with whether something is bigotry in this case you moron...there are biological reasons against gay marriage/sex as well....the same arguments go both ways. you're a bigot against 1st cousins etc who want to marry. you're a bigot, if you think those that do not approve of homosexual marriage are bigots....

Last edited:
Back