Groups to 'out' those who sign petition against same-sex unions

Bigots beware. I think it's a great tactic and I'll enjoy reading about my fellow state residents when they're revealed. I'll be looking for people I know, out of curiosity.

And here's the other one along to help. :D

I think its just that in the US, "manliness" (at least for men under 40) is often defined in great part as appealing to/succumbing to ignorance and lack of thought, depth, etc., and speaking well is a threat to the perception of manliness. So we have attrocious urban and rural accents (and the Southern non-language) to fit the image. The English accent is seen as the linguistic symbol of intellect, so you chaps receive rough verbal treatment from insecure American men (from the Canadians too, but only because you forget to say "eh")

Bigots beware. I think it's a great tactic and I'll enjoy reading about my fellow state residents when they're revealed. I'll be looking for people I know, out of curiosity.

the very fact you call them bigots proves YOUR bigotry. :pke:

you expect others to approve of your views, but you are unwilling to do the same. hypocrite

Bigots and racist NEVER admit to being bigots and racists...many don't even realize they are bigots and racist....ie...IB

The worst ones are the bigots that know they're bigots but project their bigotry on everyone else to cast attention away -- ie Bravo, Webbway, Yurt.

LOL Where do I sign up?

Come on gay boy, call me. Better yet, ring the door bell. :pke:

Oh, do tell, what will you do if a gay man rings your door bell? How do you know it hasn't happened already? Do you have gaydar? What exactly does a gay person look like? Is there a special sign or scent?

Oh, do tell, what will you do if a gay man rings your door bell? How do you know it hasn't happened already? Do you have gaydar? What exactly does a gay person look like? Is there a special sign or scent?

Strangely didn't comment on my post that Esera Tuaolo coming to knock on his door.

But I guess Tuaolo doesn't fit his idea of a gay man and is certainly not one he would talk shit to.

Strangely didn't comment on my post that Esera Tuaolo coming to knock on his door.

But I guess Tuaolo doesn't fit his idea of a gay man and is certainly not one he would talk shit to.

You talk a lot of shit too there Solitary. I am certain there are a lot of men gay or straight that in a face to face you would not be so shitty to.

And here's the other one along to help. :D

Well it's unfortunate, but it is after all my experience.

You're just "an-other hyper-sensitive Brit" who has a problem with the Nancy Boys. Of course Icedancer knows this too since we hail from the same message board. Is that alright with you, or am I to ask permission before I post to a friend?

The aversion you Brits have seems rather peculiar to me is all.

:rolleyes:

You talk a lot of shit too there Solitary. I am certain there are a lot of men gay or straight that in a face to face you would not be so shitty to.

Did Solitary talk shit too?

I am not shitty to gay men at all. At least not based on their sexual orientation. I wouldn't say the "Come on gay boy, call me. Better yet, ring the door bell" bullshit that Southernman posted.

And since I am in favor of Gay Marriages (if there will be gov't sanctioned marriages at all) my name would not be on such a bigotted petition.

Did Solitary talk shit too?

I am not shitty to gay men at all. At least not based on their sexual orientation. I wouldn't say the "Come on gay boy, call me. Better yet, ring the door bell" bullshit that Southernman posted.

And since I am in favor of Gay Marriages (if there will be gov't sanctioned marriages at all) my name would not be on such a bigotted petition.

Keep up the pretenses Solitary, but you really have not fooled anyone.

Believing in traditional marriage as a sacrament of the church is not bigoted. Not allowing someone a differing viewpoint without calling them names is. Most people I know are not opposed to civil unions and the legal rights such a union bestows. Personally I am supportive of this being left to the states to decide so long as it is done legislatively and not by special fiat of the courts.

Southernman yanks your chain because you are a disingenuous jerk. You insulted his wife who is not here to defend herself and then claim some sort of higher ground because you support gay mariage BFD. You come back here to this board pretending to be a "new person" only to begin to engage SM in the same old type of pissing contest. You want to be a new person then act like one.

Believing in traditional marriage as a sacrament of the church is not bigoted. Not allowing someone a differing viewpoint without calling them names is. Most people I know are not opposed to civil unions and the legal rights such a union bestows. Personally I am supportive of this being left to the states to decide so long as it is done legislatively and not by special fiat of the courts.

Southernman yanks your chain because you are a disingenuous jerk. You insulted his wife who is not here to defend herself and then claim some sort of higher ground because you support gay mariage BFD. You come back here to this board pretending to be a "new person" only to begin to engage SM in the same old type of pissing contest. You want to be a new person then act like one.

Retard: THIS STORY IS ABOUT REVEALING THE PEOPLE WHO SIGN A PETITION TO REVERSE THE CIVIL UNION LEGISLATION IN OUR STATE. It's not about gay marriage.

There is no explanation for supporting such an action EXCEPT BIGOTRY.

Well it's unfortunate, but it is after all my experience.

You're just "an-other hyper-sensitive Brit" who has a problem with the Nancy Boys. Of course Icedancer knows this too since we hail from the same message board. Is that alright with you, or am I to ask permission before I post to a friend?

The aversion you Brits have seems rather peculiar to me is all.

:rolleyes:

So obsessed with the "Nancy Boys", a term that the Rainbow Warrior herself will be shocked to see you using, that we spend most of our time signing petitions against them or complaining that they'll corrupt our children.

We're shameless, you know, absolutely shameless.

I came to this place to discuss and debate politics. I was attacked for my opinions. I have not engaged in any pissing contests. I post and he responds. Should I stop posting on a thread just because Southernman posts there? You don't seem to have a problem with his side of the pissing contest only mine. So before you start bitching about someone being disingenuous read your own posts. The fact that I argue back and refuse to quit makes me someone else? Thats amusing but not accurate. I post on threads that interest me. I have not sought out anyone. But I also don't avoid anyone.

I have said over and over that I am not Solitary. You don't want to believe that its no skin off my ass. You want to call me someone else? Thats fine with me. But I am through trying to defend against this "I know you are Solitary" shit. If you believe that ok. It doesn't mean squat to me. And frankly its gotten old. I have not insulted anyone outside of challenging their points in a thread. You however seem inclined to call people names whenever you want.

If you would like to stick to the topic of the thread I would be happy to discuss it too. I made a joke about Southernman's trying to be all tough with his "better yet knock on my door" bullshit. Should I tiptoe around his threads? Sorry lady that isn't me.

Last edited:
I came to this place to discuss and debate politics. I was attacked for my opinions. I have not engaged in any pissing contests. I post and he responds. Should I stop posting on a thread just because Southernman posts there? You don't seem to have a problem with his side of the pissing contest only mine. So before you start bitching about someone being disingenuous read your own posts. The fact that I argue back and refuse to quit makes me someone else? Thats amusing but not accurate. I post on threads that interest me. I have not sought out anyone. But I also don't avoid anyone.

I have said over and over that I am not Solitary. You don't want to believe that its no skin off my ass. You want to call me someone else? Thats fine with me. But I am through trying to defend against this "I know you are Solitary" shit. If you believe that ok. It doesn't mean squat to me. And frankly its gotten old. I have not insulted anyone outside of challenging their points in a thread. You however seem inclined to call people names whenever you want.

If you would like to stick to the topic of the thread I would be happy to discuss it too. I made a joke about Southernman's trying to be all tough with his "better yet knock on my door" bullshit. Should I tiptoe around his threads? Sorry lady that isn't me.

You are lying about not being solitary. That makes everything else you say about your interactions with SM disingenuous. The problem with the pissing contest is the fact that you lie about who you are. Really it IS OBVIOUS who you are...you have fooled no one, but you do look like a fool for continuing on in it!

What is you? Picking a fight by insulting a mans wife and then running for the cover of a troll persona only to come back and throw rocks? Yeah...cool. I guarentee that there are posters who could prove my accusation of you true, and I guarentee they know you are lying...but you go on and play your game.

So obsessed with the "Nancy Boys", a term that the Rainbow Warrior herself will be shocked to see you using, that we spend most of our time signing petitions against them or complaining that they'll corrupt our children.

We're shameless, you know, absolutely shameless.

I noticed...:pke:

Retard: THIS STORY IS ABOUT REVEALING THE PEOPLE WHO SIGN A PETITION TO REVERSE THE CIVIL UNION LEGISLATION IN OUR STATE. It's not about gay marriage.

There is no explanation for supporting such an action EXCEPT BIGOTRY.

if i start a petition to allow mothers to marry their sons (all of consent age).....you will sign the petition in support....?

The worst ones are the bigots that know they're bigots but project their bigotry on everyone else to cast attention away -- ie Bravo, Webbway, Yurt.

hey.....look at that awesome post ^....shit, i think that just changed my entire opinion on everything, you're right, i must be a bigot because i have different opinion than you, please tell me how to believe so i can not be a bigot, please master.....

if i start a petition to allow mothers to marry their sons (all of consent age).....you will sign the petition in support....?

Better yet, any petition that gay groups sign need to be put into a searchable data base. If they get protested against and/or forced out of a job for signing said petitions tough shit!

Back