HAHAHA. Caitlin Clark joins the WNBA. Will make measly $76,000 a year.

Feminists are screaming about how UNFAIR this is but if she wants NBA money let her qualify for the NBA. Fact is she can't dunk or even shoot a jump shot. She couldn't play on an average boy's HS team. The WNBA is an extremely minor league. BTW - clark looks very mannish, same as britney griner. Is the WNBA a fraud?

She is projected to make millions in endorsements, and, like so many others, will play overseas for ten times what she makes here (https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...ope-sue-bird-b634587c62d9bdc61b4c596fd37c5a86), so she’ll do all right

And we know, you think women should return to the kitchen, speak when spoken to, and be ready anytime to meet your sexual fantasies, fortunately, the overwhelming majority of people aren’t stuck in the 18th Century as yourself

Which raises the question, how can the league stay in business.? Answer - taxpayer subsidies.

I have no complaints with women's sports be they subsidized or not, in fact, I love the fact Clark is bringing in viewers and she will get a lot of endorsement cash. Good for her as opposed to that purple haired idiot on the women's soccer team who thought it was a good idea to trash her country. Watching her miss that easy kick was the frosting of the get woke, go broke crowd.
I am saddened that at least one of these female athletes who are forced to compete against a mentally disturbed man wearing womanface has not yet stood up and kicked one of them squarely in the balls on national television. The go-fund-me cash for her trial would be enormous.

I am saddened that at least one of these female athletes who are forced to compete against a mentally disturbed man wearing womanface has not yet stood up and kicked one of them squarely in the balls on national television. The go-fund-me cash for her trial would be enormous.

That would be assault and gofundme says they will not accept donations for people accused of crimes. They did that with kyle rittenhouse.

Feminists are screaming about how UNFAIR this is but if she wants NBA money let her qualify for the NBA. Fact is she can't dunk or even shoot a jump shot. She couldn't play on an average boy's HS team. The WNBA is an extremely minor league. BTW - clark looks very mannish, same as britney griner. Is the WNBA a fraud?

Clark had $3 million in endorsements while still in college.

Caitlin Clark will make millions in endorsements, I believe since this has come out about her salary and the inequality between men's and women's basketball salaries you will see increases in the WNBA soon too?!!

Which raises the question, how can the league stay in business.? Answer - taxpayer subsidies.

You are an idiot. No sport , male or female, should be subsidized by the taxpayers and that includes the olympics.

The WNBA is not subsidized with tax revenue.

It's subsidized via increased prices of NBA tickets.

So everyone who's dumb enough to waste their money going to NBA games is paying the salaries of WNBA players and coaches.

Caitlin Clark will make millions in endorsements, I believe since this has come out about her salary and the inequality between men's and women's basketball salaries you will see increases in the WNBA soon too?!!

Women are paid less because they are so bad. You feminists now want equal pay for inferior work. Clark could not play on an average boys HS team.

Hey, trumptard. First of all her salary is only a fraction of her earnings. Her endorsements will net her millions.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports...ry-male-counterparts-draws-outrage-rcna148024

You're still butthurt that the NCAA Women's final set the record for the most watched basketball game ever, aren't you?

We can't help you!

https://www.npr.org/2024/04/10/1243...e, between South,the men's, according to ESPN.

She is projected to make millions in endorsements, and, like so many others, will play overseas for ten times what she makes here (https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...ope-sue-bird-b634587c62d9bdc61b4c596fd37c5a86), so she’ll do all right

And we know, you think women should return to the kitchen, speak when spoken to, and be ready anytime to meet your sexual fantasies, fortunately, the overwhelming majority of people aren’t stuck in the 18th Century as yourself

Clark had $3 million in endorsements while still in college.

Plus how many hundreds of thousands a year in endorsements?

The big money for women players is in Europe.

Professional athletes, which sadly includes college players now, as well as entertainers, are all whores.

Both men and women.

America is a money grubbing whore nation that makes heroes out of money grubbing whore athletes and entertainers who produce nothing.

Professional athletes, which sadly includes college players now, as well as entertainers, are all whores.

Both men and women.

America is a money grubbing whore nation that makes heroes out of money grubbing whore athletes and entertainers who produce nothing.

Who makes things? We sure do not respect laborers in America.
Athletes have very limited time spans to make all the money they can. Average career baseball 5.0 years, NBA 4.8 years in NFL 3.5.

Last edited:

Both men and women.

Amen to that. Useful people are engineers, businessmen, scientists, inventors, farmers, plumbers, electricians and auto repairmen. But they're all white men so the press glorifies useless entertainers instead.

Back