Hamas Intractability: What Part Does The Biden Team Not Get?

Didn't you hear? Iran has been importing terrorists to a terrorist run country to attack Israel.

As far as the picture goes... That could be Hamas fighters. Or it may not be Hamas fighters. It really doesn't matter. When you are a jihadist or Muslim extremist, men women and children are all terrorist fighters.
"military arm" implies that there are non military arms.

reminds me of patriot front.
... except that Patriot front doesn't really exist. There exists a guy who wanted to get something started along those lines but it never panned out. I find it hilarious that leftists fall for the propaganda that such an organization is really out there doing nefarious things.

did you know bibi funded Hamas?
Nobody funds Hamas, that's why they are dirt poor.

On the other hand, Iran funds Al Qassam ($100 million annually), Hezbollah ($700 million annually) and Islamic Jihad ($10 million annually).

... except that Patriot front doesn't really exist. There exists a guy who wanted to get something started along those lines but it never panned out. I find it hilarious that leftists fall for the propaganda that such an organization is really out there doing nefarious things.

Nobody funds Hamas, that's why they are dirt poor.

On the other hand, Iran funds Al Qassam ($100 million annually), Hezbollah ($700 million annually) and Islamic Jihad ($10 million annually).
netanayahu funded Hamas.

you want a link or no?

While normally I am loathe to agree with a RightWinger, the reliance on the word "genocide" in this case is overhyped and not accurate.
... but that's because you are totally dishonest. Genocide has long-since been defined in the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide of which Israel is a signatory.

Article II​

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Nobody seems to be disputing that Israel is perpetrating (a), (b) and (c) on Gazan noncombatants. The actual war crime atrocities are spelled out in the Fourth Geneva convention along with Israel's full legal responsibility to protect those they are slaughtering.

"Genocide" is exactly the correct word.

As somebody else noted, if Israel ever wished to commit genocide on Gazans, it would be too easy. Now we see the complete truth in that statement. The disappointment in all this is that those who I would expect to be decrying genocide of all sorts are actually cheering it on and defending atrocities just because Israel is the perpetrator.

Slaves to Israel. Very disappointing.

How much did he fund them? Did he buy them lunch or did he help finance a vehicle?
But did you also know that Hamas — which is an Arabic acronym for “Islamic Resistance Movement” — would probably not exist today were it not for the Jewish state? That the Israelis helped turn a bunch of fringe Palestinian Islamists in the late 1970s into one of the world’s most notorious militant groups? That Hamas is blowback?
This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)
“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”
“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

We were dismayed by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s statement at the World Economic Forum held in the Saudi capital Riyadh last week that he was “hopeful” that Hamas would accept Israel’s latest truce proposal which he described as “extraordinarily, extraordinarily generous on the part of Israel.”

The Israeli proposal was said to entail in part, a deal to accept the release of 40 of the roughly 130 hostages believed to be still held in exchange for freeing a number of Palestinian security prisoners and a second phase of a truce consisting of a “period of sustained calm” – Israel’s apparent compromise of Hamas’ demand for a permanent ceasefire and an official end to the war.

Dream on Mr. Secretary, et al.
Israel cannot accept a situation in which Hamas’ battalions leave their tunnels, reestablish control over the Gaza Strip, rebuild their military industries and go back to threatening the citizens of Israel in the communities of the Western Negev, the cities of the south and throughout the country.

What Part Does The Biden Team Not Get?

Biden doesn't "get" much of anything. If memory serves me, you voted for the dotard. Buyers remorse now?

Let's do some math.....

Hamas, with homemade airplanes and (presumably) automatic weapons, executed 1400 Israelis in one day. It was actually a matter of hours, but we'll call it a day.

Israel, with one of the most advanced air forces in the world, and with an actual army and advanced military weapons (when compared to Hamas) has killed, according to the UN, an estimated 35,000 civilians in 226 days. An average of 155/day.

IF Israel killed civilians at the same rate as Hamas, which they easily could given the weapons at their disposal, there would be well over 300,000 dead Palestinians by now.

Israel has killed about 35,000 and that is WITH Hamas intentionally using civilians as human shields. That's WITH Hamas using residential areas, schools and hospitals as military locations.

The claim that Israel is committing genocide is baseless and ridiculous.

Last edited:
"military arm" implies that there are non military arms.
Ok. Splitting hairs over terminology doesn't change reality. Reality is that any Palestinian, regardless of age or gender, could be a "fighter". That is the case because Muslims/Jihadists don't care about the physical world. They only care about eternity.

"Genocide" is exactly the correct word.

Seems to cheapen the word. But you have your talking points.

As somebody else noted, if Israel ever wished to commit genocide on Gazans, it would be too easy. \

uMMMMM, paging Dr. Dipshit: that was me who posted that.

Now we see the complete truth in that statement. The disappointment in all this is that those who I would expect to be decrying genocide of all sorts are actually cheering it on and defending atrocities just because Israel is the perpetrator.

Slaves to Israel. Very disappointing.

At times I honestly wish you could read but clearly your limited faculties are too limited.

But did you also know that Hamas — which is an Arabic acronym for “Islamic Resistance Movement” — would probably not exist today were it not for the Jewish state?
Yes I did. The creation of Israel amidst a world of Jew-HATERS had repercussions involving manifestations of that HATRED, i.e. violence and hateful politicking. Eventually Hamas was formed out of that HATRED as a political party that is completely opposed to the existence of Jews. Thus far HATE is all of which Hamas is guilty.

The creation of Israel also created a requirement for the Twelvers in Iran who were attempting to ascend into prophethood. Now they had to destroy Israel, because the Q'ran specifies that the 12th Imam cannot return until that happens, Iran has been trying to destroy Israel for more than 40 years, and has been the only one doing so.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory.
Actually you are talking about a conspiracy, and that doesn't make it untrue, it makes it believable because human nature is to conspire in business and political planning.

Hamas is a response, but they are a political party. The militant and violent Al Qassam is the funded military, who takes orders from the Ayatollah alone.

Yes I did. The creation of Israel amidst a world of Jew-HATERS had repercussions involving manifestations of that HATRED, i.e. violence and hateful politicking. Eventually Hamas was formed out of that HATRED as a political party that is completely opposed to the existence of Jews. Thus far HATE is all of which Hamas is guilty.

The creation of Israel also created a requirement for the Twelvers in Iran who were attempting to ascend into prophethood. Now they had to destroy Israel, because the Q'ran specifies that the 12th Imam cannot return until that happens, Iran has been trying to destroy Israel for more than 40 years, and has been the only one doing so.

Actually you are talking about a conspiracy, and that doesn't make it untrue, it makes it believable because human nature is to conspire in business and political planning.

Hamas is a response, but they are a political party. The militant and violent Al Qassam is the funded military, who takes orders from the Ayatollah alone.
oh I finally get you.

you're about expanding the war globally....

yeah fuck that too.

Back