Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone here.

Great forum. GREAT!

Sorry I shit on it as often as I do...but I truly think that "shitting on it" (saying some of the things I say and saying them the way I say them) is actually showing it respect.

I think the people trying to make it as confining as so many Internet fora are making a huge mistake.

Hope it stays just the way it is.
Well, fair play, I've been here longer than anywhere, even though I keep wondering how long it can last. :) It is a bit odd when people head threads by listing almost everyone they can think of and preventing any posts from them, but we all have our odd ways! Happy New Year to all, whatever!.

Well, fair play, I've been here longer than anywhere, even though I keep wondering how long it can last. :) It is a bit odd when people head threads by listing almost everyone they can think of and preventing any posts from them, but we all have our odd ways! Happy New Year to all, whatever!.
Happy New Year, hope you hang around for another year.

I have a Watch. When I retired I thought about throwing it away.
(35 years to go, I hope there is still S.S. and Medicare for you at the end of the road)

I assume SS won't be there and plan accordingly. Some variation of Medicare who knows. If not, I will just keep going until I croak. I have trouble seeing the point of it all anyway after you get to that age. All the really good stuff is behind you and all the really bad stuff is in front of you. Why prolong the bad.

I assume SS won't be there and plan accordingly. Some variation of Medicare who knows. If not, I will just keep going until I croak. I have trouble seeing the point of it all anyway after you get to that age. All the really good stuff is behind you and all the really bad stuff is in front of you. Why prolong the bad.

Interesting point.
I have a question for you.
If, as a Society, you had a choice on who to spend Health Care dollars on, ... would it be people 65 and older who are no longer productive, or would it be the '20 to 40' group that are the Nation's Workforce'?

I am not retired. I have 35 years to retirement LOL. It is what happens when you let your cellphone take care of that for you. I know what day of the week it is (usually) and that is about it.

wow

dang you are a child

you need to start voting Democratic to help make the rest of your life better

Interesting point.
If, as a Society, you had a choice on who to spend Health Care dollars on, ... would it be people 65 and older who are no longer productive, or would it be the '20 to 40' group that are the Nation's Workforce'?

thankfully there is NO logical reason to have to make a choice like that

The only humans who would WANT to make such a choice would be sociopaths

thankfully there is NO logical reason to have to make a choice like that

The only humans who would WANT to make such a choice would be sociopaths

If you only had X amount of dollars, and you wanted to get the biggest bang for the buck on Health Care, why would you waste it on old people that will only get sick ... then eventually die?
The smarter more logical choice would be the National Workforce. Those are the indispensible people we all rely on for food, building, defense, and procreation.

If you only had X amount of dollars, and you wanted to get the biggest bang for the buck on Health Care, why would you waste it on old people that will only get sick ... then eventually die?
The smarter more logical choice would be the National Workforce. Those are the indispensible people we all rely on for food, building, defense, and procreation.
Is that how you felt about your parents? Is that how you feel about yourself? Don’t waste healthcare on you?

so just let die all the humans who have the knowledge of life?

once again

its a silly thought game

there is no logical reason to pretend we need to make such a decision

Interesting point.

Neither. It would be kids 0-17.9999. Complete health vision and dental coverage no exceptions. If there was anything left over after that, I would just work my way up the age ladder.

the green party is a joke

all third partys are jokes

I guess its why they are willing to entertain dictators

Neither. It would be kids 0-17.9999. Complete health vision and dental coverage no exceptions. If there was anything left over after that, I would just work my way up the age ladder.

if you don't take care of everyone you don't have real health care

contagens

Jack...are you saying that young people are not going to get sick and eventually die?

For the record...at what age would YOU suggest we stop "spending money because they are too old?"

That's pretty normal. Whether it's just because of their hearing, or an instinct to take cover from such phenomenon, I don't know. Some have the issue with thunderstorms in the same way. I live on a lake, and certain neighbors use any holiday excuse, to shoot a few off over the lake. They even did it on Labor Day. They bug me, so I can only imagine how a dog must feel.

She was never afraid of thunderstorms until the first Independence Day. After that, thunderstorms and fireworks are her bane.

Back