Happy New Year!

Do you guys do anything special to celebrate? We eat and fall asleep on the couch. lol

No. I'm usually asleep before midnight, lol. Some neighbors shot off fireworks at midnight, it woke me up and scared the shit out of me. I thought someone was on my porch at first then realized it was fireworks, lol

This year, I watched the Doctor Who marathon (since christmas) on BBC America. So it was a nice holiday season for me. :)

No. I'm usually asleep before midnight, lol. Some neighbors shot off fireworks at midnight, it woke me up and scared the shit out of me. I thought someone was on my porch at first then realized it was fireworks, lol

This year, I watched the Doctor Who marathon (since christmas) on BBC America. So it was a nice holiday season for me. :)

My kids love that series; sadly I've never seen it. You recommend?

Where we used to live there were fireworks too. Here it's just owls and sometimes a coyote. :~)

If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch the older seasons free with Prime Video. Check out an episode or two, if you have it, see what you think.

I would much prefer owls and coyotes than fireworks.

Do you guys do anything special to celebrate? We eat and fall asleep on the couch. lol

My wife and I actually binged on the Game of Thrones marathon on HBO. It was fun seeing that stuff again...looking forward to the final season.

Then we toasted 2019 with a shot of Bailey's. Usually we welcome a new year with some red wine...but I've had too much of that over the last week.

The cats joined us in the "festivities."

If you only had X amount of dollars, and you wanted to get the biggest bang for the buck on Health Care, why would you waste it on old people that will only get sick ... then eventually die?
The smarter more logical choice would be the National Workforce. Those are the indispensible people we all rely on for food, building, defense, and procreation.

Spend it on those who need it, and fuck the rich!

My wife and I actually binged on the Game of Thrones marathon on HBO. It was fun seeing that stuff again...looking forward to the final season.

Then we toasted 2019 with a shot of Bailey's. Usually we welcome a new year with some red wine...but I've had too much of that over the last week.

The cats joined us in the "festivities."

I bet cats LOVE Baileys

Happy New Year

I am very happy to see 2018 gone, looking forward to a MUCH better 2019.

I bet cats LOVE Baileys

I'll bet they would.

But we don't let them indulge.

I gotta say that Bailey's provides more of a punch than I remember. Haven't had it in a while...and it had more kick then I remember.

Oh...the red wine. Now that is heaven!

Back