Happy New Year!

Is that how you felt about your parents? Is that how you feel about yourself? Don’t waste healthcare on you?

Let's say you are on a sinking boat and there is just one life vest. Do you give it to the 80 year old man, the 70 year old woman ... or do you give it to the 20 year old?

so just let die all the humans who have the knowledge of life?

once again

its a silly thought game

there is no logical reason to pretend we need to make such a decision

Evince: "there is no logical reason to pretend we need to make such a decision"
Jack: We already have. It's called Medicare (for old people).

Jack...are you saying that young people are not going to get sick and eventually die?

For the record...at what age would YOU suggest we stop "spending money because they are too old?"

If you only have a certain basket of dollars, only X amount of Funds you can spend on Health Care, who would you think it best be spent on?

A million dollars on some old geezer at 90 getting a heart transplant? Or the same million dollars spent on 100 people in their 20s and 30s that have curable ailments?

If you only have a certain basket of dollars, only X amount of Funds you can spend on Health Care, who would you think it best be spent on?

A million dollars on some old geezer at 90 getting a heart transplant? Or the same million dollars spent on 100 people in their 20s and 30s that have curable ailments?

I understand that...I agree with it.

But my question was:

"For the record...at what age would YOU suggest we stop spending money because they are too old?"

I understand that...I agree with it.

But my question was:

"For the record...at what age would YOU suggest we stop spending money because they are too old?"

I support a National Health Service similar to Britain's.
Somebody has to make a decision when 'to pull the plug'. It wouldn't solely be determined by age, but it would be a 'cost benefit analyst' (Death Panel)

Which is why America isn't.

they only way the green party become the top party is they would have to be able to attract most of the Democratic party voters

that will never happen

they already tried and cant do it

which is why it was so easy for Putin to buy out Jill Stein

they only way the green party become the top party is they would have to be able to attract most of the Democratic party voters

that will never happen

they already tried and cant do it

which is why it was so easy for Putin to buy out Jill Stein

Jill Stein is irrelevant to why I support the Green Party. She could do line of coke of Putin's cock for all I care.

Back