Hardline Sunni cleric willing to meet

again..will the REAL tactical rules of engagement allow robust military action to combat Hezbollaw attempts at fortification and general cross border mischiefr making and will the particular battalions involved have the stomach for it even if they do? Those are some of the big unanswered questions.

again..will the REAL tactical rules of engagement allow robust military action to combat Hezbollaw attempts at fortification and general cross border mischiefr making and will the particular battalions involved have the stomach for it even if they do? Those are some of the big unanswered questions.

That is a good question! In your time spent who would you say that you would want their to help out the situation?

As I said..the Irish and Fijians were first rate soldiers...but I am intrigued by the idea of battalions from muslim nations....I think they would either be VERY good...or very bad. They would either hard line it with Hezbollah or they might just wink and let them pass...I suppose it would probably be better if the UN troops were sunnis.

As I said..the Irish and Fijians were first rate soldiers...but I am intrigued by the idea of battalions from muslim nations....I think they would either be VERY good...or very bad. They would either hard line it with Hezbollah or they might just wink and let them pass...I suppose it would probably be better if the UN troops were sunnis.

muslim battalions would be great just for the purpose of showing that not all muslims are for the action of hezbollah. Of course it would be a key question on many minds as to how they would handle it, but I think the very point of it would be good to show that there are some that do indeed want peace.

you are right...or so it would seem.... I worry about what will happen when muslims are asked to actually take action against muslims...especially if it is shiite muslims against shiites.

you are right...or so it would seem.... I worry about what will happen when muslims are asked to actually take action against muslims...especially if it is shiite muslims against shiites.

I'm sure it would be an issue. I think I heard on the news that israel asked for willing muslims nations but not 100% sure.

Back