Harris Claims She Worked at McDonald's in College

Sounds about right. I did some jobs like that too.

I based a several year long job as a bouncer off a Patrick Swayze movie I saw... People still do not believe me when I say that.

Why don't you believe her?

They alt right is getting desperate... They also think a reason not to vote for Harris is that Walz pet another dog when he took his dog to the dog park... I am not even joking, these are the "scandals" that the alt right has come up with.

They alt right is getting desperate... They also think a reason not to vote for Harris is that Walz pet another dog when he took his dog to the dog park... I am not even joking, these are the "scandals" that the alt right has come up with.
Alt Right being anyone who opposes the Revolution.....including progressives like me Bret and Heather.

If she actually worked at a McDonalds, she would have to remember where it was she worked. Waiting...........It’s an obvious lie.
Interesting how those related lies and bullshit stand up in court nowadays (if your name's Trump).
She doesn't need to know where or what year she worked there.

Interesting how those related lies and bullshit stand up in court nowadays (if your name's Trump).
She doesn't need to know where or what year she worked there.
I am not sure why it would go to court, but Harris worked at McDonald's Summer of 1983 in Alameda, California.

Sounds about right. I did some jobs like that too.

I based a several year long job as a bouncer off a Patrick Swayze movie I saw... People still do not believe me when I say that.

Why don't you believe her?
She could give some details, like which Micky D's she was at, some rough dates, that sort of thing. Maybe tell us a bit about what she did there like front or back of house, that sort of thing.

She could give some details, like which Micky D's she was at, some rough dates, that sort of thing. Maybe tell us a bit about what she did there like front or back of house, that sort of thing.
Harris has often spoken of her time working as a cashier, fry-maker, and ice cream server during the summer of 1983 in Alameda, California, while still a student at Howard University.

There's not a moment people could be confident that she could handle the Presidency... (Snopes is "researching" the McDonalds claim...that was two days ago....)

I remember where it was and what I did at work in 1983
Harris has often spoken of her time working as a cashier, fry-maker, and ice cream server during the summer of 1983 in Alameda, California, while still a student at Howard University.

Wow.. She did most of that already.
Why do you not follow the story if it is so important to you?

Binders full of women

Reactions: TOP
Back