Harris Claims She Worked at McDonald's in College

I am Gen X.

I know enough young people to realize that the Millennials and Gen Z that come after me are far more liberal than Gen X.
yet you still have not broken free of the Nazi adoration of the boomer.

the youth are turning to trump because he;s not trying to cut their genitals off.

So now women refusing to sleep with your lazy ass is "globalist population reduction"? Have you ever considered you just might not be attractive to women?
No, dummy, pay attention.

He said “it;s the population reduction, globalism, and child transing agenda that make you a nazi.”

Do you understand now, Walter?

The Commies are desperate to paint this child of privilege as "middle class,"

She never was.
58833f81dd089527278b470d

The average College Professor salary in the United States is $170,607 as of July 29, 2024. The range for our most popular College Professor positions (listed below) typically falls between $81,194 and $260,021.

Not bad money for only working 8 1/2 months a year, plus 2 week vacations during that tenure.
Mama Harris worked at Lawrence Livermore National Lab, where the average salary for a research scientist is $133k/year.

That may seem incredible to someone working at the auto parts store somewhere in Arkansas, but for somebody raising a family in California it is middle class.

Mama Harris worked at Lawrence Livermore National Lab, where the average salary for a research scientist is $133k/year.

That may seem incredible to someone working at the auto parts store somewhere in Arkansas, but for somebody raising a family in California it is middle class.

how does someone in the top 1% of tax payers get away with pretending to be middle class?.......

how does someone in the top 1% of tax payers get away with pretending to be middle class?.......
The upper 1% are making well over $500k a year. Her mother was making closer to $150k even at the end of a long successful career. There is no way to keep patents when working at a national lab, so that is about her income.

That put her mother in the top 20%. I could definitely see you arguing that her mother was upper middle class, but not (financially) the elite.

The daughter of such an earner would be expected to get a job at McDonald's, or some such place over the summer. If she was poorer, she would have a year round job, and be able to work as a waitress or something(a better job). None of this is surprising.

Important to remember that any patents at a national lab belong to the US Government. The salary is the only income you are getting.

Back