Harris Claims She Worked at McDonald's in College

You have an extremely distorted image of how much money professors make.
The average College Professor salary in the United States is $170,607 as of July 29, 2024. The range for our most popular College Professor positions (listed below) typically falls between $81,194 and $260,021.

Not bad money for only working 8 1/2 months a year, plus 2 week vacations during that tenure.

They alt right is getting desperate...
There is no "alt-right".

They also think a reason not to vote for Harris is that Walz pet another dog when he took his dog to the dog park...
There is no "alt-right" to think that.

I am not even joking,
... because you are deluded and infantile.

these are the "scandals" that the alt right has come up with.
There is no "alt-right" coming up with scandals.

It’s a wished for lie.
Does corporate have a record of her working there? Or Social Security? It should be easy to prove if she did (during her freshman and sophomore years)...Snopes says "research in progrees"...;)
It would be silly for her to just make that up...so why not just get evidence and say "in your face, doubters"?;)

Does corporate have a record of her working there? Or Social Security? It should be easy to prove if she did (during her freshman and sophomore years)...Snopes says "research in progrees"...;)
It would be silly for her to just make that up...so why not just get evidence and say "in your face, doubters"?;)

Because she's miles above them, I assume. Not going to play at their level.

Because she's miles above them, I assume. Not going to play at their level.
if she was "miles above" anyone, there wouldn't be so many things to mock her about...
She's not running for president of her sorority, after all...and if she was, I doubt she'd even win that...
It's impossible to take her seriously...and this is serious business....
Ask anyone why they'd even consider voting for her in November...besides the fact that she's not President Trump...I realize that may be enough for some of you...but
I mean, really...there are no other reasons...
Love your family...love your country...more than you hate President Trump...

The average College Professor salary in the United States is $170,607 as of July 29, 2024. The range for our most popular College Professor positions (listed below) typically falls between $81,194 and $260,021.

Not bad money for only working 8 1/2 months a year, plus 2 week vacations during that tenure.
You think a research professor only works 8.5 months a year? Really?

You are getting closer to reality. After two decades of very hard work, and expanding human knowledge, a college professor can expect to be in the low six figures. That means that their children will work at McDonald's, and they are not the elite of the elite.

Back