Harris says Trump is 'going to lie' during debate

“There’s no floor for him in terms of how low he will go,” Harris said in an interview with Rickey Smiley that aired this morning.

“I think he’s going to lie,” Harris added.

We know Kam-Kam will lie.

She lies about everything. Trump is going to eviscerate her on her lies about fracking, about taxing tips, etc.

And Kamala has never told a lie right?
come on now shes a politician isn't she?
besides I never said she didn't.
and compared to trump she's a saint in that area, if Trump opens his mouth there is better odds that he is lying more then he isn't lying
Have a nice day

Project 2025 isn't running.
no they are not but Trump has already said he is going to be doing the SAME things they say to do.
over 140 of the people that wrote the 2025 project worked for Trump in his last admin. and they know how to get him to do what they want. and from what I have read a lot of them will be back in his new admin. IF he wins
a vote for Trump is a vote for the 2025 project and the end of the USA as we know it today.
Have a nice day

Saying Trump is going to lie is a nobrainer, of course he is going to lie, lie his ass off, it has always been part of his design, and the moderator’s aren’t going to fact check him, if they did, he, and the entire right wing media, will say he was picked on, but America is used to the schtick

Trump lies about nearly everything. You think that Kamala might lie in the debate is the equivalent, Of course you do,
Bernie has already said she'll say anything to get votes...and She hasn't disagreed and seems to be doing just that...so....yes...

no they are not but Trump has already said he is going to be doing the SAME things they say to do.

You're lying.

over 140 of the people that wrote the 2025 project worked for Trump in his last admin.

So?

and they know how to get him to do what they want. and from what I have read a lot of them will be back in his new admin.

You don't even know what Project 2025 is.

IF he wins
a vote for Trump is a vote for the 2025 project and the end of the USA as we know it today.

That's a lie. And demonstrates your complete ignorance.

Project 2025 is a collection of diverse ideas from dozens of different authors, many of which contradict each other.

You're just flinging shit like a Marxist moron.

Not exactly a bold call.

Trump is going to lie in the debate - a lot. Trump is going to lie at his next rally. Trump is going to lie in his next interview. Trump will lie today, many times.

More than anything else - it's what Trump does.
it's also what harris does, but you don't care about that because she isn't trump, so you will swallow every word of hers as gospel like a red street whore turning tricks.

Bernie has already said she'll say anything to get votes...and She hasn't disagreed and seems to be doing just that...so....yes...
You are always grasping. You never respond to Trump's routine lying. Nor the videos of Trump saying stupid and insane shit. You claim she is going to lie therefore Trump's lies are forgiven.

Back