Harris says Trump is 'going to lie' during debate

come on now shes a politician isn't she?
besides I never said she didn't.
and compared to trump she's a saint in that area, if Trump opens his mouth there is better odds that he is lying more then he isn't lying
Have a nice day
A saint? does locking up 1500 black men for marijuana make her a saint when she laughed out loud and admitting that she also smoked marijuana???

some saint.

You back Trump who lies as he exhales. You forgive anything Trump does or says. Your blind belief in a conman is a threat to America continuing.
As I said, I don't forgive any lies... I have other reasons to vote for President Trump...none...not a single one...to vote for Kam...

You back Trump who lies as he exhales. You forgive anything Trump does or says. Your blind belief in a conman is a threat to America continuing.
you also classify me as a trump backer, despite having zero evidence to prove it, and you think we should take you seriously?????

“There’s no floor for him in terms of how low he will go,” Harris said in an interview with Rickey Smiley that aired this morning.

“I think he’s going to lie,” Harris added.

She should also be prepared for the unexpected, that for the first time in his debating experience Trump will be calm and focused, or focused as much as he is able. For Harris, this could be the worst Trump she faces if she's unprepared for a never before seen side of him. It's a side his handlers may be hard at work on.

You're lying.

So?

You don't even know what Project 2025 is.

That's a lie. And demonstrates your complete ignorance.

Project 2025 is a collection of diverse ideas from dozens of different authors, many of which contradict each other.

You're just flinging shit like a Marxist moron.
another MAGA moron that doesn't bother to LISTEN to or read what Trump has been saying at his rallies
and why don't YOU actually read what project 2025 is saying to do?
fire thousands and thousands of federal workers and replace them with people who will sign a loyalty oath to Trump OVER the Constitution,
shut down any MSM outlet that trump doesn't like taking away peoples First Amendment rights.
Take the guns away from all left leaning people taking their second Amendment rights away .
and on and on.
and you are too stupid to even see what Trump and the 2025 project are doing.
as I said when they are done taking the lefts Constitutional rights away and they come after yours then maybe you will WAKE UP.
Have a nice day

As I said, I don't forgive any lies... I have other reasons to vote for President Trump...none...not a single one...to vote for Kam...
So the American experiment continuing after 250 years does not mean anything to you. Kamala and Biden are normal politicians working within the framework of the Founders and the Constitution. That is not a reason to you. Trump and his ignorance of those things does not motivate you. Project 2025, a plan to overturn the country and give more power to the President over everything is meaningless to you.

So the American experiment continuing after 250 years does not mean anything to you. Kamala and Biden are normal politicians working within the framework of the Founders and the Constitution. That is not a reason to you. Trump and his ignorance of those things does not motivate you. Project 2025, a plan to overturn the country and give more power to the President over everything is meaningless to you.
They are Not normal politicians...and I want no more of either of their "leadership".... Project 2025 is meaningless...period...

You don't even know what Project 2025 is.
Well, they know that VP Kamala says it using emphasis so it must be awful, she also says that Trump wants to make abortion illegal nationwide though his platform says nothing of the sort... so they "know" that he wants that too....

If they say it threateningly enough folks with no brain will vote for them without fail.

Well, they know that VP Kamala says it using emphasis so it must be awful, she also says that Trump wants to make abortion illegal nationwide though his platform says nothing of the sort... so they "know" that he wants that too....

If they say it threateningly enough folks with no brain will vote for them without fail.
Aren't all Trump supporters stupid people? Seems so.

A saint? does locking up 1500 black men for marijuana make her a saint when she laughed out loud and admitting that she also smoked marijuana???

some saint.
and that is called being a hypocrite NOT a liar.
and if you want to compare her being a Hypocrite to Trump being a hypocrite she is well below the league Trump is in
Have a nice day

so you're not going to pay attention to facts, only what your party tells you to. got it.
I am an independent that leans left mostly because the Republican party is NOT the Republican party any more.
it has become the MAGA / Trump party that is pushing almost everything that is in the 2025 project and will destroy the USA as we know it today.
Have a nice day

I am an independent that leans left mostly because the Republican party is NOT the Republican party any more.
it has become the MAGA / Trump party that is pushing almost everything that is in the 2025 project and will destroy the USA as we know it today.
Have a nice day
I've heard that bullshit before. you're a fucking liberal. end of story. you're voting against trump, but because you're actively cheerleading and defending 'hypocrisy', you're a liberal, not a fucking independent. stop lying. get some help

Back