Harris says Trump is 'going to lie' during debate

another MAGA moron that doesn't bother to LISTEN to or read what Trump has been saying at his rallies

Look, you're a fucking liar.

I know you want to change subjects, after being exposed - but the issue is that you're again lying.

and why don't YOU actually read what project 2025 is saying to do?

ROFL

Your ignorance is deep.

fire thousands and thousands of federal workers and replace them with people who will sign a loyalty oath to Trump OVER the Constitution,

LOL

Oh the lies you tell - so very stupid and based on nothing but your own imagination.

Every president clears the personal staff - because they tend to be disloyal if retained. Biden did.

shut down any MSM outlet that trump doesn't like taking away peoples First Amendment rights.

BWAHAHAHAHA

You're such a stupid fucking liar.

Well, they know that VP Kamala says it using emphasis so it must be awful, she also says that Trump wants to make abortion illegal nationwide though his platform says nothing of the sort... so they "know" that he wants that too....

If they say it threateningly enough folks with no brain will vote for them without fail.
LOL

When I started reading it, I was surprised because it is nothing like what the DNC press had claimed.

It's a collection of essays. It's not even a single proposal.

I've heard that bullshit before. you're a fucking liberal. end of story. you're voting against trump, but because you're actively cheerleading and defending 'hypocrisy', you're a liberal, not a fucking independent. stop lying. get some help
well until Trump destroyed the Republican party I had some respect for the Republicans but not any more.
It is going to take the Republican party YEARS AND YEARS to even get back to any where near what it use to be.
the older conservative Republicans like Reagan have to be spinning in their graves seeing what their party has become.
YES it is a FACT the MAGAS have destroyed the Republican party and a LOT of people have lost their respect for it because of Trump and what he is doing.
Have a nice day

Aren't all Trump supporters stupid people? Seems so.

Clearly not all stupid people are Trump supporters - given that you are a Trump hater....

This @Tbird19482 must be Truthmatters/Desh/Evince in drag. There can't possibly be two people on the planet that are that stupid.

Even you aren't that stupid, and you're pretty fucking stupid....

Clearly not all stupid people are Trump supporters - given that you are a Trump hater....

This @Tbird19482 must be Truthmatters/Desh/Evince in drag. There can't possibly be two people on the planet that are that stupid.

Even you aren't that stupid, and you're pretty fucking stupid....
You forgot to call me a Chinese communist.

Look, you're a fucking liar.

I know you want to change subjects, after being exposed - but the issue is that you're again lying.

ROFL

Your ignorance is deep.

LOL

Oh the lies you tell - so very stupid and based on nothing but your own imagination.

Every president clears the personal staff - because they tend to be disloyal if retained. Biden did.

BWAHAHAHAHA

You're such a stupid fucking liar.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
This BS coming from a MAGA that is too stupid to even read OR listen to just what Trump says.
Why don't you get out from the rock you are living under and ACTUALLY read or listen to what he has been saying?
How am I trying to change the subject asshole?
Trump lies ALL the time.
Trump HAS said take their guns away and we will deal with the due process thing later.
Trump HAS said he wants to go after ANY media outlet that he thinks talks bad about him.
Trump has been saying he wants to take some of the AMERICAN peoples Constitutional rights away.
and YOU are TOO FUCKING STUPID to even realize it.
Have a nice day and be careful we don't want you to hit your head on that rock you are living under you already have to much brain damage.

“There’s no floor for him in terms of how low he will go,” Harris said in an interview with Rickey Smiley that aired this morning.

“I think he’s going to lie,” Harris added.

Maybe it's just me, but saying "Trump is going to lie" is like saying "We live in the planet called Earth."

I give this the DUH Award of the Day. lol

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
This BS coming from a MAGA that is too stupid to even read OR listen to just what Trump says.
Why don't you get out from the rock you are living under and ACTUALLY read or listen to what he has been saying?
How am I trying to change the subject asshole?
Trump lies ALL the time.
Trump HAS said take their guns away and we will deal with the due process thing later.
Trump HAS said he wants to go after ANY media outlet that he thinks talks bad about him.
Trump has been saying he wants to take some of the AMERICAN peoples Constitutional rights away.
and YOU are TOO FUCKING STUPID to even realize it.
Have a nice day and be careful we don't want you to hit your head on that rock you are living under you already have to much brain damage.

How much meth have you smoked today?

You're neither rational nor coherent.

Who wrote those notes for her? 🤣
KnDoDYg.jpg

She went to a second rate college and the 82nd ranked law school at a time the Ivy League schools were jumping at well qualified Black Female applicants. And she flunked the bar on the firsts go around. She has his behind teleprompters so far and is very highly managed so yeah there is a good chance her team wrote or OKed the response.
I love your old biddies' blatant envy ahd hate for the accomplished, intelligent, powerful, assertive, presidential candidate, a woman of color. You and Toxic sound just like 7th grade mean grrls gossiping and badmouthing the new girl behind her back to your clique.

SRemember when you said the exact same garbage about President Obama's education? ome ppl never grow up... only old and bitter.

Last edited:
Back