Harris says Trump is 'going to lie' during debate

According to sources, Harris is working on remaining "calm" when "insults" are thrown at her from Donald Trump on the debate stage.Notice how they're trying to set the narrative. They're trying to frame it so that Kamala is the "winner" if she simply doesn't have a meltdown in front of 50 million people.They know the most common attitude about Kamala is that she is unprepared, unready, and unpresidential — so they're lowering expectations as much as they can.

“There’s no floor for him in terms of how low he will go,” Harris said in an interview with Rickey Smiley that aired this morning.

“I think he’s going to lie,” Harris added.

For the lying she will be ready. She better be ready as well if he surprises and puts on a controlled performance.

“There’s no floor for him in terms of how low he will go,” Harris said in an interview with Rickey Smiley that aired this morning.

This was an easy call!

If Trump's lips are moving- HE'S LYING!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Fucking Trumptarded lie LOVING idiots!

Well that is obvious to anyone with a brain.... Alt right posters are excluded from that.

No shit, has he ever spoken for 5 min's without lying?

A saint? does locking up 1500 black men for marijuana make her a saint when she laughed out loud and admitting that she also smoked marijuana???

some saint.
Misleading. "The 1,500 figure appears to come from a 2019 article by the Washington Free Beacon -- a conservative publication -- entitled “Kamala Harris Packed California Prisons With Pot Peddlers.”

"...A Facebook post criticizing Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris’s record as a prosecutor has been shared more than 200,000 times weeks before the November 3 election. However, the post misrepresents incarceration statistics and also falsely states that she released evidence after two Black men were executed.

“She jailed 1,500 Black men for possession of weed,” reads a Facebook post shared more than 200,000 times since October 8, 2020."

and that is called being a hypocrite NOT a liar.
and if you want to compare her being a Hypocrite to Trump being a hypocrite she is well below the league Trump is in
Have a nice day
The "1500 black men locked up" claim came from that hack conservative site Washington Free Beacon, and is totally misleading.

This is the most silly comment I've ever heard. She "thinks" he's going to lie? Why on earth would a man who cannot open his mouth without lying lie at the debate?

OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO LIE. That's what he does.

Misleading. "The 1,500 figure appears to come from a 2019 article by the Washington Free Beacon -- a conservative publication -- entitled “Kamala Harris Packed California Prisons With Pot Peddlers.”

"...A Facebook post criticizing Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris’s record as a prosecutor has been shared more than 200,000 times weeks before the November 3 election. However, the post misrepresents incarceration statistics and also falsely states that she released evidence after two Black men were executed.

“She jailed 1,500 Black men for possession of weed,” reads a Facebook post shared more than 200,000 times since October 8, 2020."

factcheck :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trump has actually created a different standard for himself, on a lot of levels. Lying is one of those levels.

No other politician could get away w/ the whoppers he puts out there on a weekly if not daily basis. Just wild stuff, but much of it goes unnoticed or close to it because "that's just Trump."

WHO????
what the fuck are you talking about?
you really need to get off the drugs.
and I am the one that has ACTUALLY listened to and have read a lot of Trumps speeches and I realize what he is saying he wants to do , It seems like you NEVER have and that YOU want to stay STUPID and not read or listen to them.
YOU back a person that HAS cone right out and said he wants to take some AMERICANS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY from them , again IF you just would read or listen to some of his speeches you would know that.
AGAIN he has said Take their guns away , talking about left leaning people , taking away their second Amendment right then he wants to shut down a lot of the MSM news outlets taking away peoples First Amendment rights away.
Just how much more does he have to come right out and tell you morons he wants to do before you realize he and the 2025 project WANT to destroy this country as we know it now, how he wants to turn it into his dictatorship.
You right wing MAGA idiots had better WAKE UP before it is too late. as I have said before once you get what you THINK you want and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back. and once Trump is done stomping on left leaning peoples Constitutional rights he just may come after YOURS it is just a matter of time.
Have a nice day
As dumb as you are, and seriously - you have to know on some level that you're functionally retarded, you sure would fit as a sock of Truthy.

The issue with what you claim is that you're a fucking liar. Nothing you claim is true - nothing.

As for civil rights, the Harris/Biden Junta ended them. (Note that I cite everything with reputable sources.)

1st Amendment - REVOKED!

{The judge had harsh words for the federal officials. He noted that this is “the most massive attack against free speech in United States’ history,” that the Biden administration has “blatantly ignored the First Amendment’s right to free speech,” and that the Biden administration “almost exclusively targeted conservative speech.”}

4th Amendment - REVOKED!

{House Democrats asked a U.S. court to force the Treasury Department to turn over six years of President Donald Trump’s personal and business tax returns.}

5th Amendment - REVOKED!

{WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for Donald Trump was back in court Friday after being ordered to answer questions before a grand jury investigating the possible mishandling of classified documents at the former president’s Florida estate.}

8th Amendment - REVOKED!

{NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump is hurtling toward a critical deadline in his most costly legal battle to date. If the former president doesn’t come up with a financial guarantee by Monday, New York’s attorney general can start the process of collecting on the more than $454 million Trump owes the state in a civil fraud lawsuit.}

I know, you'll argue that the Bill of Rights had to be revoked because the party needed to GET TRUMP.

But no one can refute the fact that under Xi's Biden Regime, civil rights became a thing of the past.

YOU ASSHOLE DON'T even have the IQ of a moron , anybody that calls you a moron is giving you a VERY HIGH complement
go FUCK yourself ASSHOLE.

You do realize that you are literally the dumbest person on this board, Whether you are a sock of Truth Matters or not, you've shown yourself to be both dumb and dishonest, just like @evince

You're stupid, and you lie about everything. People are going to shun and mock you.

As dumb as you are, and seriously - you have to know on some level that you're functionally retarded, you sure would fit as a sock of Truthy.

The issue with what you claim is that you're a fucking liar. Nothing you claim is true - nothing.

As for civil rights, the Harris/Biden Junta ended them. (Note that I cite everything with reputable sources.)

1st Amendment - REVOKED!

{The judge had harsh words for the federal officials. He noted that this is “the most massive attack against free speech in United States’ history,” that the Biden administration has “blatantly ignored the First Amendment’s right to free speech,” and that the Biden administration “almost exclusively targeted conservative speech.”}

4th Amendment - REVOKED!

{House Democrats asked a U.S. court to force the Treasury Department to turn over six years of President Donald Trump’s personal and business tax returns.}

5th Amendment - REVOKED!

{WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for Donald Trump was back in court Friday after being ordered to answer questions before a grand jury investigating the possible mishandling of classified documents at the former president’s Florida estate.}

8th Amendment - REVOKED!

{NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump is hurtling toward a critical deadline in his most costly legal battle to date. If the former president doesn’t come up with a financial guarantee by Monday, New York’s attorney general can start the process of collecting on the more than $454 million Trump owes the state in a civil fraud lawsuit.}

I know, you'll argue that the Bill of Rights had to be revoked because the party needed to GET TRUMP.

But no one can refute the fact that under Xi's Biden Regime, civil rights became a thing of the past.
here read this and stop making yourself look like a complete moronic ASSHOLE
Trump is the one that said TAKE THEIR GUNS AWAY we will deal with the due process thing later.
have a nice day ASSHOLE

well I see that link didn't go to the link I posted so read this

A viral meme shared on Facebook falsely attributes a quote from President Donald Trump to Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris.

“Take the guns first. Go through due process second, I like taking the guns early,” reads the meme, which has been shared on various pages across Facebook and Twitter in the last month.
and IF you would bother to do a little research on the subject there are a lot of links showing TRUMP said it
here is another one.
A viral meme shared on Facebook falsely attributes a quote from President Donald Trump to Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris.

“Take the guns first. Go through due process second, I like taking the guns early,” reads the meme, which has been shared on various pages across Facebook and Twitter in the last month.

Last edited:
Donald did say he wanted a national ban on abortion.

What Trump actually said:

{"My view is now that we have abortion where everybody wanted it from a legal standpoint, the states will determine by vote or legislation or perhaps both, and whatever they decide must be the law of the land. In this case, the law of the state," Trump said in a video posted on Truth, his social media platform.}

You lie as easily as decent people breathe.

He has been tempering that into states making the decision. But Trump being Trump, he would have no trouble changing his view back if it helped him. Long ago, Trump was a backer of woman's choice. Which Trump are you presuming to speak for since he has espoused every side at some time?

Dobbs is democracy - and you Marxist democrats HATE democracy. Obviously democracy is real choice - which the pro-abortion democrats oppose.

Back