Harris says Trump is 'going to lie' during debate

I think you really are the dumbest person I've ever encountered.

Honestly. So fess up, you're @evince, aren't you?
WHO????
what the fuck are you talking about?
you really need to get off the drugs.
and I am the one that has ACTUALLY listened to and have read a lot of Trumps speeches and I realize what he is saying he wants to do , It seems like you NEVER have and that YOU want to stay STUPID and not read or listen to them.
YOU back a person that HAS cone right out and said he wants to take some AMERICANS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY from them , again IF you just would read or listen to some of his speeches you would know that.
AGAIN he has said Take their guns away , talking about left leaning people , taking away their second Amendment right then he wants to shut down a lot of the MSM news outlets taking away peoples First Amendment rights away.
Just how much more does he have to come right out and tell you morons he wants to do before you realize he and the 2025 project WANT to destroy this country as we know it now, how he wants to turn it into his dictatorship.
You right wing MAGA idiots had better WAKE UP before it is too late. as I have said before once you get what you THINK you want and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back. and once Trump is done stomping on left leaning peoples Constitutional rights he just may come after YOURS it is just a matter of time.
Have a nice day

“There’s no floor for him in terms of how low he will go,” Harris said in an interview with Rickey Smiley that aired this morning.

“I think he’s going to lie,” Harris added.

Why would he change?

Well, they know that VP Kamala says it using emphasis so it must be awful, she also says that Trump wants to make abortion illegal nationwide though his platform says nothing of the sort... so they "know" that he wants that too....

If they say it threateningly enough folks with no brain will vote for them without fail.
Donald did say he wanted a national ban on abortion. He has been tempering that into states making the decision. But Trump being Trump, he would have no trouble changing his view back if it helped him. Long ago, Trump was a backer of woman's choice. Which Trump are you presuming to speak for since he has espoused every side at some time?

Donald did say he wanted a national ban on abortion. He has been tempering that into states making the decision. But Trump being Trump, he would have no trouble changing his view back if it helped him. Long ago, Trump was a backer of woman's choice. Which Trump are you presuming to speak for since he has espoused every side at some time?
LINK or you are LYING.

Last edited:
“There’s no floor for him in terms of how low he will go,” Harris said in an interview with Rickey Smiley that aired this morning.

“I think he’s going to lie,” Harris added.

Well, I know the Cackler is going to lie her ass off during it.

The debate is not about Trump lying. He lies like no politician ever. He is noted for telling far more lies than any president ever. The news noticed it and tracked his lies for his whole term accounting for over 30,000 .
It is whether the insane meme the right spouts about Kamala has any validity. She was on the debate team and a prosecutor with many trips taking people to court. She was an Atty general and a senator. Yet idiots like TOP make such insane statements about her intelligence and ability to speak to an audience. Whatever she says, it will not mean a thing to TOP and many Trumpys. It is to those who heard the crazed Trump remarks about her and wonder if there is any truth in it. It will mean nothing to those who are under Trumps con, but the ones on the fence may learn something valuable and vote for her over a guy claiming America is in decline and we need him to be a dictator to survive.
Biden was likely worse, but the so-called "fact checkers," like the WaPo's Glenn Kessler, stopped fact checking Biden at about 90 to 100 days into his term because he was going to exceed anything they'd called Trump on...

Biden was likely worse, but the so-called "fact checkers," like the WaPo's Glenn Kessler, stopped fact checking Biden at about 90 to 100 days into his term because he was going to exceed anything they'd called Trump on...

Trump was noted because he was by far the worst liar we ever had in the presidency.

What President lied about winning an election everyone else knew he lost?
1824 election, Andrew Jackson
1860 Abraham Lincoln
1876 Rutherford Hayes (probably the most contentious in US history)
1912 Woodrow Wilson
1948 Harry Truman
2000 George W. Bush

Take your choice. SSDE

1824 election, Andrew Jackson
1860 Abraham Lincoln
1876 Rutherford Hayes (probably the most contentious in US history)
1912 Woodrow Wilson
1948 Harry Truman
2000 George W. Bush

Take your choice. SSDE
GW Bush did not lie about winning something he lost.

Back