Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

"Enjoy the Long Weekend" and a pic of yourself without even mentioning those that have fallen to protect our liberties?
This woman is a narcissistic fool

"Enjoy the Long Weekend" and a pic of yourself without even mentioning those that have fallen to protect our liberties?
This woman is a narcissistic fool
Is it any wonder more and more politicians look down on the military? They sure as heck don’t serve in the military.

Because the Republican Party has so thoroughly fucked itself, along with all fiscal conservatives, I suspect it’ll be President Cackling Cum Queen in a few years.

I suspect the Democrats are in for a drubbing in 2022 mid terms. Harris' mishandling of the border alone will cost them any chance of retaining Mark Kelly as a senator (D-AZ). Ann Kirkpatrick has already announced she'll retire because she's in a purple district in AZ that leans Republican. Sinema is smarter and avoids the most egregious stupidity of the Democrats entirely.

So, while you may think the Democrats are on top, come 2022 if things continue as they are they'll be in for a major ass kicking just like Carter, then Clinton, then Obama received for the same push to the Left Biden's trying.

I suspect the Democrats are in for a drubbing in 2022 mid terms. Harris' mishandling of the border alone will cost them any chance of retaining Mark Kelly as a senator (D-AZ). Ann Kirkpatrick has already announced she'll retire because she's in a purple district in AZ that leans Republican. Sinema is smarter and avoids the most egregious stupidity of the Democrats entirely.

So, while you may think the Democrats are on top, come 2022 if things continue as they are they'll be in for a major ass kicking just like Carter, then Clinton, then Obama received for the same push to the Left Biden's trying.

It would be good to see the Federal government more balanced, at least with the Republicans in control of the Senate. I doubt they’ll take the House in 2022 or the WH in 2024.

I suspect the Democrats are in for a drubbing in 2022 mid terms. Harris' mishandling of the border alone will cost them any chance of retaining Mark Kelly as a senator (D-AZ). Ann Kirkpatrick has already announced she'll retire because she's in a purple district in AZ that leans Republican. Sinema is smarter and avoids the most egregious stupidity of the Democrats entirely. So, while you may think the Democrats are on top, come 2022 if things continue as they are they'll be in for a major ass kicking just like Carter, then Clinton, then Obama received for the same push to the Left Biden's trying.
Clinton is smart, Biden isn't.

It was not disrespectful. She said nothing about the reason for Memorial Day. She did not say anything bad about it. She made no disrespectful remarks.

Caveat and disclaimer

Dear information consumer, this thread is a work of fiction. If you have mistakenly arrived here, know that nothing stated by the original poster of this thread or anyone agreeing with the author is based in fact or reason.
Any statement herein purporting to be fact that is true is entirely coincidental, and all conclusions and implications from purported statements of fact are false.
If you are seeking information about politics and current events you are strongly advise to leave, delete your cache and run antivirus.

What do you expect from the Cackling Cum Queen?

kamala-blows.gif

If it's looking like that bitch is going to be president, it's time to go all out.

She's a straight up Marxist POS. That doesn't fly with the idea of free Americans.

https://s2.gifyu.com/images/kamala-blows.gif

If it's looking like that bitch is going to be president, it's time to go all out.

She's a straight up Marxist POS. That doesn't fly with the idea of free Americans.
What are you going to do? Fly two Trump flags on your wheelchair?

What are you going to do? Fly two Trump flags on your wheelchair?

That's none of your business, you traitorous POS. That doesn't involve you, unless you would like it to. That can be arranged.
Have I told you the story about The plumeria plant and the big fat hairy pussy bitch yet?

Well, yadda yadda yadda, The big fat hairy pussy bitch is a might askeered to come fucking with my plumeria plant a friend gave me ever again.

She knows I'll get her if she tries. And I will. And she knows that, so she doesn't fuck around.

At one point, she did come assault the plant my friend gave me. She's not too keen on doing so anymore.

Something happened that that made her realize she better not be doing that.

I doubt you're as smart as she is. So You'd get the full Monte.
Stopped by force. Unstoppable force.

I'll drop you right where you stand messin' with my stuff, boy.

You won't breathe or think another damn thing. Instant shutoff.
I ain't the one to fuck with. Tard.

Last edited:
Back