Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

kamala-blows.gif

If it's looking like that bitch is going to be president, it's time to go all out.

She's a straight up Marxist POS. That doesn't fly with the idea of free Americans.

It does with Dotard and the POS traitors in his cult.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) cheering for communist and communism.

Then on January 6th,communist tried to install the fat, orange, grifter from NYC.

That's none of your business, you traitorous POS. That doesn't involve you, unless you would like it to. That can be arranged.
Have I told you the story about The plumeria plant and the big fat hairy pussy bitch yet?

Well, yadda yadda yadda, The big fat hairy pussy bitch is a might askeered to come fucking with my plumeria plant a friend gave me ever again.

She knows I'll get her if she tries. And I will. And she knows that, so she doesn't fuck around.

At one point, she did come assault the plant my friend gave me. She's not too keen on doing so anymore.

Something happened that that made her realize she better not be doing that.

I doubt you're as smart as she is. So You'd get the full Monte.
Stopped by force. Unstoppable force.

I'll drop you right where you stand messin' with my stuff, boy.

You won't breathe or think another damn thing. Instant shutoff.
I ain't the one to fuck with. Tard.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Military avoiding coward

There was no mis-fire.....she did exactly what she intended to do....she sent the message that she intended to send.

I served 27 years in the US Navy. I think Harris is a total POS for a post like that, the useless cunt.

Well then, I hope you have a terrible weekend.

Better? Crybaby?

A better comment on memorial day last year by the lying, orange, NYC, grifter.

May 26 2020
On Memorial Day, President Donald Trump attacked a Democratic congressman who is a Marine veteran, Pennsylvania Rep. Conor Lamb, as an "American fraud.
Trump claimed that Lamb -- whose first and last name he misspelled as "Connor Lamm" -- is a "puppet" for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Trump continued: "He said he would NOT vote for her for Speaker, and did."

Feel better now?

I have commented in other threads about how now that America is irredeemably bad and founded on racism celebrating this holiday is deeply problematic. It might need to go away.

Well then, I hope you have a terrible weekend.

Better? Crybaby?

A better comment on memorial day last year by the lying, orange, NYC, grifter.

May 26 2020
On Memorial Day, President Donald Trump attacked a Democratic congressman who is a Marine veteran, Pennsylvania Rep. Conor Lamb, as an "American fraud.
Trump claimed that Lamb -- whose first and last name he misspelled as "Connor Lamm" -- is a "puppet" for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Trump continued: "He said he would NOT vote for her for Speaker, and did."

Feel better now?

Well, they say ignorance is bliss so at least you're happy...

Well, they say ignorance is bliss so at least you're happy...

Then you must be ecstatic.

Harris "enjoy your long weekend".

You- "I think Harris is a total POS for a post like that, the useless cunt".

May 26 2020

You- "Donnie, can I have your baby"?

At my age, every day is part of an eternal weekend.

Be thoughtful.
Have your ashes scattered so your kids can enjoy their long weekend without taking time to decorate your grave.

As for Miss Kamala. I'm cool with the classy broad.
We should all be as accomplished.

"Enjoy the Long Weekend" and a pic of yourself without even mentioning those that have fallen to protect our liberties?
This woman is a narcissistic fool

Definitely in the running for the most useless/clueless VP in a generation.

Even the Reality TV star president knew Memorial Day isn’t spoken of in that manner when you hold a high office. It illustrates just how ‘unserious’ a person Harris is and she’s second in command over the country.

The southern border is a humanitarian disaster and a national security threat and she has yet to hold a news conference on it. Yeah, I think unserious covers it.

It was not disrespectful. She said nothing about the reason for Memorial Day. .

that IS the disrespect.....it would be like saying Merry Christmas and not mentioning the need to spend more than you can afford buying presents to benefit the big box stores.....

Back