Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

She tweeted, "Enjoy the long weekend."

And these dumb fucks are mad about it. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Memorial Day isn’t till tomorrow. She will give the soldiers the respect they deserve on Memorial Day.

Will all of you expressing outrage be raging at your neighbors because they won’t respect the day? They’ll be getting drunk and grilling various foods.

Spare me your false outrage. I honor my Uncle’s death on Memorial Day. I honor the friends I lost in ‘Nam, by celebrating my freedom with family and friends. I place flags in my yard as a sign of my respect.

VP Harris will honor the men and women tomorrow. She will do more than most Americans.

What a desperate attempt to attack someone without a legit reason. Really, so on the Friday before a 3 day week she tweeted, enjoy the long weekend. How dare she!

I am guessing she will acknowledge and speak multiple times on the sacrifice our very best made for this country over the weekend. So, before that, she said what millions of people said as they left work, "enjoy the long weekend".

It was an informal tweet from the VP. That is ok. She didn't disrespect anyone.

The blind partisanship is really bad. The people screaming about this defended "grab her by the ....."
defended "I prefer those who don't get captured"
And defend January 6th and a former president who refuses to accept the reality of any election loss. A former president who puts himself above the truth and way above this country.

Heck, as a Democrat, I see plenty of reasons to criticize democrats. This is just laziness.

Last edited:
Harris doesn't like any of them.....

Donnie often would not mention military holidays

He couldn’t understand why people would fight and die

“why would they do that”

He said that to a man who served and who’s son died serving

Remember

You are not real humans

Real humans are not as evil as you people here

Your cheap assed Russian programs

Then you must be ecstatic.

Harris "enjoy your long weekend".

You- "I think Harris is a total POS for a post like that, the useless cunt".

May 26 2020
On Memorial Day, President Donald Trump attacked a Democratic congressman who is a Marine veteran, Pennsylvania Rep. Conor Lamb, as an "American fraud.

You- "Donnie, can I have your baby"?

DJT commented on the POLITICIAN, Lamm, ... not his service as a Marine Lawyer, or the military in general. The Democrats have a long history of hatred for U.S. soldiers in general. It is quite obvious that Pres. Trump loves the military, Weak Ass Fool.

What a desperate attempt to attack someone without a legit reason. Really, so on the Friday before a 3 day week she tweeted, enjoy the long weekend. How dare she!

I am guessing she will acknowledge and speak multiple times on the sacrifice our very best made for this country over the weekend. So, before that, she said what millions of people said as they left work, "enjoy the long weekend".

It was an informal tweet from the VP. That is ok. She didn't disrespect anyone.

The blind partisanship is really bad. The people screaming about this defended "grab her by the ....."
defended "I prefer those who don't get captured"
And defend January 6th and a former president who refuses to accept the reality of any election loss. A former president who puts himself above the truth and way above this country.

Heck, as a Democrat, I see plenty of reasons to criticize democrats. This is just laziness.

And when she does fox won’t report it and these Russo bot holes won’t mention it

The right in this nation is flat out evil and stupid

They watch Russian propaganda from Fox News and pretend facts don’t exist

DJT commented on the POLITICIAN, Lamm, ... not his service as a Marine Lawyer, or the military in general. The Democrats have a long history of hatred for U.S. soldiers in general. It is quite obvious that Pres. Trump loves the military, Weak Ass Fool.

He doesn’t care about anyone but his own fat ass

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...memorial-day-message-bombs-not-about-you/amp/

President Donald Trump’s Memorial Day message landed like a thud Monday, with criticism flying that instead of honoring those who died in our wars, he made it all about himself.

“Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!” the president tweeted Monday morning.

He said that on the actual day

He watched his rioter beat the national guard and thought it was great

She is not under fire ... the dims are squirting themselves over her and her comments ... just look at the dims here at JPP and their reaction/s

It is a real pity that folks that used to be good Americans have fallen so low

He doesn’t care about anyone but his own fat ass

Like when he had the guts to walk into North Korea? ... or gave up his cushy billionaire, popular celebrity life, ... to be attacked, falsely smeared and harassed by the members of the multi-millionaire White Lib press like we've never seen a president attacked before?

Like when he had the guts to walk into North Korea? ... or gave up his cushy billionaire, popular celebrity life, ... to be attacked, falsely smeared and harassed by the members of the multi-millionaire White Lib press like we've never seen a president attacked before?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HIS BUSINESSES WERE FAILING YOU IDIOT

He has MASSIVE loans coming due this year

Ones that were taken out BEFORE his publicity stunt of running took place

She is not under fire ... the dims are squirting themselves over her and her comments ... just look at the dims here at JPP and their reaction/s

It is a real pity that folks that used to be good Americans have fallen so low

She didn’t talk about grabbing pussy dude

She wished people a nice weekend

But she is female and black

So to you that’s a fucking crime

Your absolute desperation is palpable

Memorial Day isn’t till tomorrow. She will give the soldiers the respect they deserve on Memorial Day.

Will all of you expressing outrage be raging at your neighbors because they won’t respect the day? They’ll be getting drunk and grilling various foods.

Spare me your false outrage. I honor my Uncle’s death on Memorial Day. I honor the friends I lost in ‘Nam, by celebrating my freedom with family and friends. I place flags in my yard as a sign of my respect.

VP Harris will honor the men and women tomorrow. She will do more than most Americans.

I doubt that. She's not like you. She's a Marxist.

Was Harris in the US when Vietnam was going on?

Last edited:
Remember

These are the same assholes who lied about John Kerry’s medals in war

They claimed a decorated war hero was evil walking

The Republican Party doesn’t honor military honor if they have something to GAIN

"Enjoy the Long Weekend" and a pic of yourself without even mentioning those that have fallen to protect our liberties?
This woman is a narcissistic fool
She's completely clueless...she managed to bungle the address at the Naval Academy as well...that cackling is so embarrassing....
She and Joe both need better writers....

She's completely clueless...she managed to bungle the address at the Naval Academy as well...that cackling is so embarrassing....
She and Joe both need better writers....

But “Jews will not replace us”. Was chanted by very fine people huh top loaf of shit on the pile

The Vice President tells Americans to have a good weekend

The Russo bot holes get mad and scream

You fucks are totally trans parent and very desperate

Fucking racist Russian toys

Back