Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

what are you talking about? Plenty of politicians embrace the military.
The Squad and some Dems do not
Trump was a draft-dodger. Most of the Republicans never served. I see many politicians “embrace” profitable military contracts putting millions of taxpayer dollars into their states but I don’t see many actually concerned about the health and welfare of our nation’s military, both active duty and, especially, vets.

No, she doesn't.

Is it any wonder the left is letting us see the reality at last?

They know they have nothing to fear from the voters from now on.

She’s the Vice President, dumbass, and will probably become President….for 10 fucking years…because the Republicans have their heads so far up their own asses they are literally handing the entire US government over to the fucking Democrats.

They’ll be lucky to tip the Senate back to Republican in 2022, but so far, I can’t see them doing much more when they are constantly at war with themselves.

The outrage over this from many Trump supporters is just another example of a disturbing disconnect w/ reality for that group.

Where were they between 2016 and 2020?

She bought it up...she got reminded....Many Americans honor our fallen soldiers over the course of the entire weekend.
There was no excuse for her "smiley" selfie....if she really wanted to post a picture, perhaps one of placing flowers on a soldier's grave....this is not her long weekend....

The results of decades of leftist indoctrination

Students in the DEMOCRAT Militarized Zone Sign Petition To CANCEL MEMORIAL DAY Over ‘American Imperialism’

FROM NOW ON, THE US MILITARY WILL BE A TOOL TO SUPPRESS POLITICAL DISSENT

She bought it up...she got reminded....Many Americans honor our fallen soldiers over the course of the entire weekend.
There was no excuse for her "smiley" selfie....if she really wanted to post a picture, perhaps one of placing flowers on a soldier's grave....this is not her long weekend....

Go eat borsht you evil fucking traitor

Students in the DEMOCRAT Militarized Zone Sign Petition To CANCEL MEMORIAL DAY Over ‘American Imperialism’

FROM NOW ON, THE US MILITARY WILL BE A TOOL TO SUPPRESS POLITICAL DISSENT

In your homeland these freedoms are not allowed huh

Get your russian asset back to siberia

Trump insulted Gold Star parents, and said he only liked soldiers who weren't captured.
He’s insulted the military so often, I’ve lost count. The faux outrage over Harris is amusing from the same people who defended Trump for his actions and words.

Back