Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

Can you find the thread you started when Trump insulted the Gold Star parents or POW's?
but Trump!!
as I said Trump gets rightly criticized for the Gold Star. but you cant seem to criticize Harris for dissing those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom from the Revolutionary war till today.
That's a yuge difference in scope.. now see if yu can not be a hypocrite and criticize Harris for her self absorbed Tweet

Harris can’t afford to keep making these little mistakes with the military if she wants to be Commander in Chief.

Why not? Anyone who might object is being purged as an example of what happens to anyone who speaks up, and I can't see the US military overthrowing the government over hurt feelings.

but Trump!!
as I said Trump gets rightly criticized for the Gold Star. but you cant seem to criticize Harris for dissing those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom from the Revolutionary war till today.
That's a yuge difference in scope.. now see if yu can not be a hypocrite and criticize Harris for her self absorbed Tweet

You said you couldn't think of an EO so craven.

Harris said enjoy the long weekend - she didn't diss anyone. Trump insulted Gold Star parents and POW's, and you said nothing.

It was an insurrection

Agreed. An attempted coup orchestrated from within the WH with the goal of overthrowing the US government and murdering any who they opposed, including VP Pence.

The Republicans know this but are more concerned about a few political victories in 2022 than in seeking justice for all those harmed in 1/6, both citizens and police alike, and the nation as a whole.

Agreed. An attempted coup orchestrated from within the WH with the goal of overthrowing the US government and murdering any who they opposed, including VP Pence. The Republicans know this but are more concerned about a few political victories in 2022 than in seeking justice for all those harmed in 1/6, both citizens and police alike, and the nation as a whole.

:laugh:

Still, first, she was tone deaf to post it in the first place. Causing a shitstorm out of carelessness is not Presidential….which is one of the many reasons why Trump will go down in history as one of our worst Presidents.

Second, Harris can’t afford to keep making these little mistakes with the military if she wants to be Commander in Chief.

It’s a bullshit complaint

it was directed at McCain. it was a personal insult & Trump was roundly criticized -i dont see any criticism from you or the press about Harris

No, it was a general statement. "I like the people who weren't captured, okay?"

That covers everyone who was captured.

Not a peep from you.

it was directed at McCain. it was a personal insult & Trump was roundly criticized -i dont see any criticism from you or the press about Harris

Why would you expect any from the propagandists who make up most of the media?

You said you couldn't think of an EO so craven.

Harris said enjoy the long weekend - she didn't diss anyone. Trump insulted Gold Star parents and POW's, and you said nothing.
Trump was criticized. ho many times do i need to say it.

So the lack of compassion, historical reference, and tribute to fallen vets is not dissing?
ROFL..you are as un-serious a person as Harris! must be a Dem thing

And no - I won't criticize this tweet. Everyone says "enjoy the long weekend." It's not disrespectful at all.

Enjoying a weekend and honoring those who gave their lives for the country are not mutually exclusive.

No, it was a general statement. "I like the people who weren't captured, okay?"

That covers everyone who was captured.

Not a peep from you.
it was directed at McCain, and since you are tngue tied an unable to apply the same standard to Harris, i'll just write you off for what you are.. an unserious Dem

Trump was criticized. ho many times do i need to say it.

So the lack of compassion, historical reference, and tribute to fallen vets is not dissing?
ROFL..you are as un-serious a person as Harris! must be a Dem thing

Trump was criticized?

By who? Did YOU criticize him? Did ANY of his supporters?

ok Lesion, tell me how this is possible

you did 20 posts in under an hour this morning

how many slobs on the Lesion team anyway? 5 to 10? More?

And no - I won't criticize this tweet. Everyone says "enjoy the long weekend." It's not disrespectful at all.

Enjoying a weekend and honoring those who gave their lives for the country are not mutually exclusive.

fucking idiot. who said they were "mutually exclusive" they are intertwined you dummy.

Back