Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

Or Lesion is just this guy living in his parent’s basement:

2h3m2v.jpg

He is not human

He’s a 12 cent an hour russian program

Maybe I should change that out to rubles

it was directed at McCain, and since you are tngue tied an unable to apply the same standard to Harris, i'll just write you off for what you are.. an unserious Dem

Dear fucking idiot

Trump inferred McCain should be dead and not honored for his service

He trashed the family of a dead soldier for political gain

Harris wished Americans a good weekend

You are so blatantly desperate and full of idiocy it almost makes me fell bad for your Siberian programmer

Almost

Fuck you very much

He is not human

He’s a 12 cent an hour russian program

Maybe I should change that out to rubles

Only the contrary, I think he’s just socially awkward and lonely. Trolling the Internet is all he has for pleasure. Maybe he’s a paraplegic who is dead below the waist so the only fun he has is trolling.

No wonder there is a million right wing threads and much fewer left leaning ones

JPP is a right-leaning forum by the very nature the owners are right-leaning Libertarians. That’s the good news. The bad news is that Freedom of Speech allows all the nutjobs to speak too.

Notice that 1) most of the nutjobs are far right and elderly and 2) most have been banned on all other forums, most of which are far more authoritarian and restrictive than JPP.

It’s one thing to label someone a “nutjob”, but is there really any doubt that the TD twins, Matt/Wolverine, BulletBob and others are elderly white males with mental issues?

Why? So we can prove Democrats and Trump all hate the military? I agree they do.
“The contours of modern conservative ideology as manifested within the Republican Party are more at odds with how veterans policies are implemented in the US than liberal, democratic ideologies,” Cormack says. “Republicans tend to talk more about veterans in constituent communications, but they are less apt to author legislation in the area.”
https://www.stevens.edu/news/party-veterans-democrats-or-republicans

Because the Republican Party has so thoroughly fucked itself, along with all fiscal conservatives, I suspect it’ll be President Cackling Cum Queen in a few years.
Can't see the OP, but is he really discussing 'disrespectful' tweets?

That's hysterical

Back