Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

I'm limited to 7 threads/day

Lesion runs over a 199 easily
Why are you limited? Yes, Lesion has nothing else to occupy his time. Sure, he could be a paid bot, but that doesn’t make sense for him to waste all day on JPP, a relatively small forum. Facebook, Parler and other social media apps are where the Russian bots hang out.

IMO, it’s more likely Legion is incapacitated or physically restricted in some manner and JPP is his window to the world.

Some might notice that some posters here, the TD twins for example, consider their postings to be “work”, their last gasp of making a difference in the world. In that light, they are to be pitied as sad, pathetic individuals who would be better off saving their pain pills and downing them all at once with a bottle of vodka.

The Vice President of the United States left THIS out of her "party on!!" Tweet:

images

Can't see the OP, but is he really discussing 'disrespectful' tweets?

That's hysterical

Tweets come across as videos on JPP and don’t always come up. Harris fucked up by her military tone deafness. She corrected the mistake this morning.

Yes, it’s hilarious that a bunch of Trump-loving anti-military as clowns are bitching about Harris being anti-military.

The only thing more ironic would be them bitching if she said something negative about police. LOL

I can't figure out why that one poster keeps just posting "Trump."

The OP author brought up EO's in relation to this topic. Trump was a recent EO. His stand on this is 100% relevant to the discussion.

Some might notice that some posters here, the TD twins for example, consider their postings to be “work”, their last gasp of making a difference in the world. In that light, they are to be pitied as sad, pathetic individuals who would be better off saving their pain pills and downing them all at once with a bottle of vodka.
When you resort to insults, you've lost the debate.

She made a mistake...and corrected it.
She loves pics of herself cackling...ok, we get that....but this wasn't the time or place to post one...
Just that simple....

She made a mistake...and corrected it.
She loves pics of herself cackling...ok, we get that....but this wasn't the time or place to post one...
Just that simple....
72% of Americans will not understand why you’re upset.

I guess....;) Are you averaging 88 posts per day? ... If so, I will Have to admonish you for wasting your day here on JPP...that would just be ridiculous....

I wonder if he ever sleeps. :eek:

For all we know, he might be a glitch in the JPP software that became conscious. :whoa:

Back