Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

Eat your heart out, Dr. Leroy. :D

Wrccz4t.jpg

“The contours of modern conservative ideology as manifested within the Republican Party are more at odds with how veterans policies are implemented in the US than liberal, democratic ideologies,” Cormack says. “Republicans tend to talk more about veterans in constituent communications, but they are less apt to author legislation in the area.”
https://www.stevens.edu/news/party-veterans-democrats-or-republicans
Unfortunately true. Mostly since the 2000 election when the Republican Party started trashing veterans and then undercut veterans in favor of big business like Halliburton; the rich got richer, the taxpayers paid for it and the military suffered the consequences.

That’s insane Dutch

And a lie
Elie Wiesel was famous for writing “the opposite of love isn’t hate, but indifference”.

I stand corrected; most Democrats don’t hate the military. Like Harris, they just don’t give a shit.
Have a nice long weekend. :flagsal:

Memorial Day isn’t till tomorrow. She will give the soldiers the respect they deserve on Memorial Day.

Will all of you expressing outrage be raging at your neighbors because they won’t respect the day? They’ll be getting drunk and grilling various foods.

Spare me your false outrage. I honor my Uncle’s death on Memorial Day. I honor the friends I lost in ‘Nam, by celebrating my freedom with family and friends. I place flags in my yard as a sign of my respect.

VP Harris will honor the men and women tomorrow. She will do more than most Americans.

Um. Are you talking to me? I didn't express any outrage. Pay attention to whom you tag.

Um. Are you talking to me? I didn't express any outrage. Pay attention to whom you tag.
I was addressing them through your post, pointing out most Americans don’t give a crap and aren’t aware of the meaning of Memorial Day, I was agreeing with you. Chill out.

Memorial Day isn’t till tomorrow. She will give the soldiers the respect they deserve on Memorial Day.

Will all of you expressing outrage be raging at your neighbors because they won’t respect the day? They’ll be getting drunk and grilling various foods.

Spare me your false outrage. I honor my Uncle’s death on Memorial Day. I honor the friends I lost in ‘Nam, by celebrating my freedom with family and friends. I place flags in my yard as a sign of my respect.

VP Harris will honor the men and women tomorrow. She will do more than most Americans.
Mountains of fake outrage on this huh

Lies about what people say shows just be how desperate the dying Republican Party is

and a pic of herself.
Do you know what Memorial day "long weekend is about?" - then clue her in

Go fuck yourself. She didn't insult anyone. There are more than a thousand legit ways to criticize Harris. This is the limpest dick attempt I have ever seen. The OP and you are fucking pathetic.

You just broadcast your inferiority complex

She wasn’t attacking you child

Sigh. You haven't offed yourself yet. What a shame.

That's what Phantasmal typed at me. Go play in traffic, you annoying fucking cunt.

I’m sorry you feel the need to “school” me when I was agreeing with you. I shall not agree with you in the future. I’ll just scroll on by.

It was a simple misunderstanding. I'm not mad about it, but I'm sort of mystified that you don't understand how you caused it.

Moving along.

Back