Hatred of immigrants - is it included with the idiot gene?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Anyone ever notice that support for cutting off immigration seems to come mostly from people who live in regions that recieve almost no immigration? Maybe it takes actually meeting one to open up ones mind?

Or is it coupled to the idiots gene that seems to be so prevalent in these parts of the US (which likely contributes to the said areas low immigration rates)? I don't think I've ever seen an intelligent immigrant hater. It seems to have the same roots as racism, except it's a bit more PC, and exists in just about every nation on Earth. No rational person has ever been able to understand it. I can remember, as a child, hearing immigrant haters and being like "WTF?"

I'm sure most of you had a simialar reaction. If not, you're probably just an idiot. That's all, thankyou for your time.

not to me. Most of the debate has to do with illegal immigration, not immigration. I have ZERO problem with anyone coming into this country. I also have zero problem if our country wants to make it easier for immigrants to enter our country. But thats for u.s. citizens to discuss and debate... it's for us to decide.

not to me. Most of the debate has to do with illegal immigration, not immigration. I have ZERO problem with anyone coming into this country. I also have zero problem if our country wants to make it easier for immigrants to enter our country. But thats for u.s. citizens to discuss and debate... it's for us to decide.

I'll accept that whenever you accept that you have no right to your money except as society sees fit.

There is a difference watermark. Society doesn't have any moral claim to my hard work and earnings. But we, as a nation, do have a claim to our borders. Just as EVERY OTHER NATION in the world will claim. We pay taxes into a system that builds roads and provides for the infrastructure of this nation, which in turn props it up and allows it to exist. And as such, we have a say in who can and cannot enter and under what circumstances.

"native" born Americans are on the decline. We are not producing enough offspring to offest our loses. The pop growth is coming from immigration.
Like it or not that is the way it is.

"There is a difference watermark. Society doesn't have any moral claim to my hard work and earnings."

Wait, wait! Society doesn't have any claim to your earning, but it does have a claim to an arbitrarily placed piece of land, and it has the "right" to murder those individuals who just so happen to cross a line in the sand? I smell a conlficting philsophy!

"But we, as a nation, do have a claim to our borders. Just as EVERY OTHER NATION in the world will claim."

Other nations claim the right to all of their citizens assets.

"We pay taxes into a system that builds roads and provides for the infrastructure of this nation, which in turn props it up and allows it to exist. And as such, we have a say in who can and cannot enter and under what circumstances."

Even if their just going to pay taxes anyway? How about you're a racist?

it has nothing to do with race watermark I take the same stance on irish immigrants. So quit being a douchebag.

This is our home watermark. We have a right to say who can and cant come into our home.

Also do you believe illegal immigrants should be able to vote?

it has nothing to do with race watermark I take the same stance on irish immigrants. So quit being a douchebag.

This is our home watermark. We have a right to say who can and cant come into our home.

Also do you believe illegal immigrants should be able to vote?

This is our home, Grind. We have a right to your money.

there were no laws in place saying we couldn't come here so we didn't come here illegally now did we?

you know you didnt answer my question if you believe illegal immigrants should have the right to vote or not.

It's not the I necessarily want an open border even, Grind. But you're position that society has a right over who can reside on THEIR OWN land for extended periods of time, but not a right over property in general, is logically fallacious.

It's a sad truth that the only thing that really makes "right" is might. You can spend your whole life preventing people from abusing that or you can become a useless hermit like you.

Back