Hatred of immigrants - is it included with the idiot gene?

Well, anyway, I don't hate illegal immigrants any more than anyone else. I just think that they should realize that for security purposes and such they should go through a legal avenue to establish permanent or extended residency. To "hate" them would be very silly. But what I'm talking about is the people who's blood boils everytime they hear about an illegal or legal immigrant anywhere. What's up with that?

On the voting becasue the same as your reasoning about the european immingrants coming over here laws or lack thereof.
We have laws about who can vote and who cannot.
Seems like it is covered in the Constitution a bit as well.

On the voting becasue the same as your reasoning about the european immingrants coming over here laws or lack thereof.
We have laws about who can vote and who cannot.
Seems like it is covered in the Constitution a bit as well.

US, you're brief "common sense" quips that you randomly through into argument are a breath of fresh air to those stuck on actually relying on logic to make a point.

Well, a distinction has to be made for illegal versus legal immigration.

I'm a 100% pro legal immigration to the point where I think we should let more in and the process needs to be streamlined and a lot of BS that you currently have to go through in order to be legal is just that: BS. Regardless of race, creed, color, or religion.

Illegal immigration is a completely different story.

of course not. But I want to curb illegal immigration and it has nothing to do with racism or hating people. I was pointing out that being against illegal immigration is not the same as being racist or indicative of hating anyone.

Same with Yankees.
the only difference between a Yankee and a damn yankee is that the Yankees go back home.

Back