Hatred of immigrants - is it included with the idiot gene?

Why are you infringing on my personal space by daring to share these thoughts with me? I think you should be sent to prison. It's for the best.

It's people like YOU who are HURTING AND REPRESSING our nation by refusing to give our people the right to trade with other peoples fairly and therefore hurting our competitiveness abroad. You cost us jobs, ignorant fools like you who can't understand simple concepts like compartive advantage.

It's people like YOU who are HURTING AND REPRESSING our nation by refusing to give our people the right to trade with other peoples fairly and therefore hurting our competitiveness abroad. You cost us jobs, ignorant fools like you who can't understand simple concepts like compartive advantage.

Fairly? You try going to mexico illegally and having a public demonstration. The free movement of goods, people and services is a lie. It's one directional.

Comparative advantage is premised on the precondition that a nations "advantage" is morally acceptable as well as efficient and cost effective. In other words, a willingness to use prison and slave labor is not a legitimate comparative advantage.

Fairly? You try going to mexico illegally and having a public demonstration. The free movement of goods, people and services is a lie. It's one directional.

Comparative advantage is premised on the precondition that a nations "advantage" is morally acceptable as well as efficient and cost effective. In other words, a willingness to use prison and slave labor is not a legitimate comparative advantage.

It all goes towards the JOOOOOOOOESSSSSSSERS!!1111?!!!!!

Well, right there you showed how worthless your opinion is. Get a job and move out of mom's basement.

I think you need to start smoking a shitlod more pot. You're all high strung. Lars told me you were on the brink of a nervouse breakdown.

The biggest indicator of the idiot gene is someone who accepts wages being driven to rock bottom levels by corporations lobbying to manipulate immigration policy.

Lets just hope you aren't equating legal and illegal immigrants. Though you obviously are.

He should. My wife is a legal immigrant and she's had to put up with as much bigotry, fear mongering and racism as illegal immigrants. The only differance is that she is legal and the ass holes have to put up with her.

Water is right in that Mexican immigrants are the new niggers. They are exploited for cheap labor no one else wants to do are inadequately paid with or no health, medical or social benefits or civil rights and when their exploiters are done, they toss their ass's out of the country for coming here illegally. The fear of Mexican immigrants is the exact same roots as all bigotry. Fear of those who are different.

it has nothing to do with race watermark I take the same stance on irish immigrants. So quit being a douchebag.

This is our home watermark. We have a right to say who can and cant come into our home.

Also do you believe illegal immigrants should be able to vote?

We also have the right to punish those citizens who entice foreign nationals into our nation to exploit them as laborers.

The rhetoric on the illegal immigration issue is utterly moronic. Punish those who employ illegal immigrants and the illegal immigration will stop.

He should. My wife is a legal immigrant and she's had to put up with as much bigotry, fear mongering and racism as illegal immigrants. The only differance is that she is legal and the ass holes have to put up with her.

Water is right in that Mexican immigrants are the new niggers. They are exploited for cheap labor no one else wants to do are inadequately paid with or no health, medical or social benefits or civil rights and when their exploiters are done, they toss their ass's out of the country for coming here illegally. The fear of Mexican immigrants is the exact same roots as all bigotry. Fear of those who are different.
Hence a real border control with a far more open legal immigration policy will only help these people.

We also have the right to punish those citizens who entice foreign nationals into our nation to exploit them as laborers.

The rhetoric on the illegal immigration issue is utterly moronic. Punish those who employ illegal immigrants and the illegal immigration will stop.
Yup. And we should.

It's not the I necessarily want an open border even, Grind. But you're position that society has a right over who can reside on THEIR OWN land for extended periods of time, but not a right over property in general, is logically fallacious.

Our nation was founded on Natural Rights. Hence, property.

It's not the I necessarily want an open border even, Grind. But you're position that society has a right over who can reside on THEIR OWN land for extended periods of time, but not a right over property in general, is logically fallacious.

Watermark, you're dumb. Things can be shared by a community, and things can be owned individually. For instance, people share a home together, but have separate toothbrushes. You're saying that because people have separate toothbrushes, they must allow home invasions by strangers.

Watermark, you're dumb. Things can be shared by a community, and things can be owned individually. For instance, people share a home together, but have separate toothbrushes. You're saying that because people have separate toothbrushes, they must allow home invasions by strangers.

Why do you hate America?

Illegal immigration shouldn't be illegal. Only a fascist believes that the government owns America. If a person comes over here, buys land from an AMERICAN, and builds a house there, they have a right to live in it. AssHat is just a modern day communist who believes the government owns everyone and should decide who gets what.

Last edited:
Back