Hatred of immigrants - is it included with the idiot gene?

Americans deserve the automatic labor market protections of an enforced border.

Corporations do not have the right to sculpt the population mix according to their preference.

Corporations do not care where someone came from as long as they work cheap.

But MORE laborers drives wages down. And businesses have no right to destroy our borders through lobbying efforts just to suppress wages. It's basic supply and demand.

American citizens deserve the labor market protections of an enforced border(tm).

But MORE laborers drives wages down. And businesses have no right to destroy our borders through lobbying efforts just to suppress wages. It's basic supply and demand.

American citizens deserve the labor market protections of an enforced border(tm).

supply and demand works from several angles....

Artificailly limiting the availability raises the costs....In many areas. Food, energy, labor, etc...

Borders are a construct of man, but very real indeed, demarcating land rights for one group or another, rights to control the territory etc. Meaningful powers indeed.

Does Mississippi deserve that same right?

I mean, if people come from Connecticut and work on our farms, are they being evil?

For that matter, if someone comes over from Gulfport and decides to work in my town of Perkinston, are they being evil and destroying our market?

Maybe we should prohibit trade from person to person, because that's where you're going.

Yep if we could just keep those darned Yankees up north...

Oregon at one time tried to keep immigrants from California out, but that did not work out too well.
Such a shame too.....

Does Mississippi deserve that same right?

I mean, if people come from Connecticut and work on our farms, are they being evil?

For that matter, if someone comes over from Gulfport and decides to work in my town of Perkinston, are they being evil and destroying our market?

Maybe we should prohibit trade from person to person, because that's where you're going.

That's not where I'm going, you retarded idiot.

Last edited:
Back