HAVE WE ENTERED A NEW GILDED AGE?

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

Why don't you reply to message in my post, instead of continuing to prove how useless you are?

Only people who have no defense for their obnoxious and meaningless actions and statements resort to calling others trolls. It is one of the most overused and idiotic words in the internet lexicon and only people with nothing to say or the vocabulary to say it resort to such ignorance.

Why don't you show where this claim is made, and while you are at it define "infinately".

infinitely

in·fi·nite

[in-fuh-nit] Show IPA
adjective 1. immeasurably great: an infinite capacity for forgiveness.

2. indefinitely or exceedingly great: infinite sums of money.

3. unlimited or unmeasurable in extent of space, duration of time, etc.: the infinite nature of outer space.

4. unbounded or unlimited; boundless; endless: God's infinite mercy.

5. Mathematics . a. not finite.

b. (of a set) having elements that can be put into one-to-one correspondence with a subset that is not the given set.

LMAO @ explain infinate.

Damn you're one dumb dunce.

LMAO @ explain infinate.

Damn you're one dumb dunce.

I see you are easily amused like your Troll friend Big Money.

I hate to break this to you, but that is hardly an indication of a complex, thoughtful mind.
By the way, I have no need to denigrate you, for no one else could do that as well as you do yourself.

I see you are easily amused like your Troll friend Big Money.

I hate to break this to you, but that is hardly an indication of a complex, thoughtful mind.
By the way, I have no need to denigrate you, for no one else could do that as well as you do yourself.

Have some cheese with your pathetic whine you vagina man dunce. LMAO

Back