Head Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

I'll tell you what. I denounce the curb-stomping guy and will never, ever, in a million lifetimes, vote for him.

Are we good now?

Whatever happened to conservative responsibility for the actions of your followers? This stomper was in charge of Rand's campaign that county, he just wasn't "some volunteer" and trying to downplay this is any way is the same as condoning it in my books! Just give them a pass to beat up women! or anyone you don't agree with, just walk up and sucker punch them!

It'd be like a parent apologizing for their adult child getting a DUI.

When the Dems pony up the apologies for the offenses of nimwits in their own party, then pass the judgement.

You're a little on the hysterical side today. Go take a hike or something.

The analogy fails. A supporter is not the same thing as an employee acting in the name of Christ. Any number of people who may vote for me may do outrageous stuff I would not personally support. We're a nation of individuals, not some conglomeration of serfs beholden to our Lord who is responsible for our actions.
Oh, but it comes close enough, it would really make Rand look a lot better if he openly condemned this action, not the beat around the bush, everyone was excited bull crap!

Yeah, I bet you would, liberalbrainstompers, every good conservative man/woman needs a pair or two!

Well, when it comes to shoes, I must admit I have a bit of a shoe fetish. Well boots, too, but you know us girls and our shoes! My guy usually makes do with a couple of pairs, but I will pass on your concerns, k?

Now should I go brown, or black, or throw caution to the wind and get both? What say you? :)

When Rand's car first approached she went up to it and tried to jam her sign at him through the window. Now a sign itself is not going to injure someone but at the time you don't know if she has something else on her. And as far as the right to protest you see in the video lots of people with Rand Paul signs. She had every right as them to stand there with her Republicorp sign. Yet why did she approach the car and attempt to shove the sign onto him? Obviously because she was there to instigate. That's what this woman does.

As I said numerous times she still should not have been stomped on and I hope that guy is punished by the law. This woman knew what she was doing and ultimately got the attention she wanted.

I found a video showing her rushing up to the car and trying to plaster her sign against the window. Here's a link to the video: http://www.wikio.com/video/rand-paul-lauren-valle-4404436

Then I looked at the stomping one. Rand Paul exits the car. Valle, in the background, is grabbed by two Paul supporters at 0:12. They grab the wig and twist her to the ground at 0:18. She's completely down and being held there by one guy as another rushes up and throws a sign on her, 0:20. She's lying there motionless with two hands holding her down, and profitt comes up, put his foot on her head and neck, and stomps, 0:24. Another guy comes up and says "No, no, no, no" as profitt steps away.

Tell me, once she's on the ground and subdued, why did profitt stomp on her? She was no threat to anybody at this point, even if they thought she was before. And then profitt plays the victim?

I repeat, he's a $%@# p.o.s. who deserves to be charged with assault.

I'd have to agree.

I think he wanted to press harder and do a lot more harm.

He'll probably get away with it like the union people do when they are in the same situation.

You "think he wanted to press harder and do a lot more harm."

And you base this on what; the fact that he obviously isn't a bleeding heart liberal??

The accountability is the guy got let go from the campaign and is going to face charges. Besides the fact that I know you would like Rand Paul to drop out of the race do you believe he should drop out of the race for this?

And as I wrote in a post above this woman was looking for attention and she got it. She's probably thrilled right now.

What about the breaking news that Harry Reids "paid" staffer married someone simply to give them legal status and they were paid for the service...I guess something aweful shoud be reflected on Harry Reid. Does he not get paid by tax payers to be responsible enough to vet his own staffers???

I read this. I almost posted it. But the women-beating apologists are...discouraging. I'd rather ignore it.

I think I will go over to one of my hairy fat ugly femninazi boards and vent about this though!

Hairy, fat, ugly, feminazi gals are people, too. It all depends on what one is drinking and the quantity. :ILUM:

Back