Head Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

This is too funny, after all this time, the Libs are still milking it? Give it up! The guy put his foot on her shoulder and pushed down, he didn't "stomp" on her head! He was an idiot, and he's been called out by everyone on the right AND the left for it. She was out of line trying to rush a candidate with some silly "award" she wanted to make a scene with. She did make a scene, and it had more of an impact than what she ever had planned, she should be extremely happy about that. He will forever be known as the "head stomping guy" so, justice prevailed. Now can we frickin' move on, dot orgers?

This is too funny, after all this time, the Libs are still milking it? Give it up! The guy put his foot on her shoulder and pushed down, he didn't "stomp" on her head! He was an idiot, and he's been called out by everyone on the right AND the left for it. She was out of line trying to rush a candidate with some silly "award" she wanted to make a scene with. She did make a scene, and it had more of an impact than what she ever had planned, she should be extremely happy about that. He will forever be known as the "head stomping guy" so, justice prevailed. Now can we frickin' move on, dot orgers?

So it's ok for union thugs to do such things.

We'll just "move on".

Right?

So it's ok for union thugs to do such things.

We'll just "move on".

Right?

I've already said it wasn't "okay" or "acceptable" behavior! In fact, virtually everyone in the free world has condemned this mans actions, but when is this going to no longer be a story? One stupid idiot does one stupid thing, and you'd think the whole entire TEA Party is out there stomping pinheads in the streets nationwide on a daily basis! I mean, I kinda felt sorry for the girl, she seemed like a fairly nice pinhead, and she wasn't hurting anyone when she was in the fetal position on the ground. It was crude for the guy to do that to her, and basically everyone agrees on that. So, what do we do? Keep blustering it up every day for the rest of our lives? I mean, when do we MOVEON?

I've already said it wasn't "okay" or "acceptable" behavior! In fact, virtually everyone in the free world has condemned this mans actions, but when is this going to no longer be a story? One stupid idiot does one stupid thing, and you'd think the whole entire TEA Party is out there stomping pinheads in the streets nationwide on a daily basis! I mean, I kinda felt sorry for the girl, she seemed like a fairly nice pinhead, and she wasn't hurting anyone when she was in the fetal position on the ground. It was crude for the guy to do that to her, and basically everyone agrees on that. So, what do we do? Keep blustering it up every day for the rest of our lives? I mean, when do we MOVEON?

Hahahaha!

I agree, and I'm moving on.:)

Back