Heaven & Hell (Open to Everyone)

When we read the Bible we should read it for what it is,...almost with the mind of a child imo. I also think we should pray for understanding before we read. Our human minds will almost change the words that are actually written right in front of us if we dont and turn the words into other meanings! There are multiple examples of this. Just to name a few...........

A lot of people believe that one of the 10 commandments says " thou shalt not kill" WRONG. The Bible says thou shalt not MURDER. BIG difference.

People also think the Bible says that God created Adam in HIS own image. WRONG. The Bible actually says Adam was created in "OUR" own image.

In Revelation people believe that a mark will be placed on someones right hand or forehead. WRONG. The Bible actually says the mark will be placed IN the right hand or forehead. Very interesting considering the times we are living in. People NEED to know the difference.

Hosea 4:6 KJV
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

You're getting too deep with this, Stoner.

Stick with the "fallen angels."

You brought down the room with that one.:laugh:

The King James translated it as “kill”. I haven’t opened a newer version, my version says “kill”.

This is the problem with many terms in the Bible, there’s a lot of errors in translation.

And then there are the deliberate distortions concocted to create wiggle room, like "murder" vs "kill." :rolleyes:

Yet here you are, on me :whoa:

Being "on" you has never been a fantasy of mine. lol

TxtmWCP.jpg

No, it is not. He and his gang of gossip grrrls have, for instance, mocked mine for years. And then there's Guno, whom RB calls a "mongrel" and "fake Jew." Oops!

In fairness, I've also called people on this forum--not our friend guno, of course--"mongrels,"

but at least in my case, I've admitted that my schtick was a bit of a character flaw.

Blame my parents for not having been breeding material.
It's convenient.

Now that they're gone,
I can pretty much blame them for everything.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Prove it wrong.
You and other lip-service Christians have ridiculed Jade, who is both a Christian and acts like it.

Anyone who supports a violent, lying, draft-dodging, adulterous pedophile like Donald J. Trump and claims to be a Christian is not walking the path of Jesus.

In fairness, I've also called people on this forum--not our friend guno, of course--"mongrels,"

but at least in my case, I've admitted that my schtick was a bit of a character flaw.

Blame my parents for not having been breeding material.
It's convenient.

Now that they're gone,
I can pretty much blame them for everything.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have a feeling that you, Minty, and RB use "mongrel" differently. The former two use it to disparage a person of mixed race. I haven't seen you use the term, but I'm guessing that to you it means mixed nationalities, like a person of Italian, Polish, and Korean heritage.

Back