Heels Up Harris is at it again

You didn't post any facts. I proved them to be an outright lie. Both people denied any sex ever occurred.
Are you saying Trump is gay now?

Why was he in his underwear on the bed, when she came out of the bathroom- and then force himself on her!

And why would Trump pay her 130 G's if he had nothing to hide?

I think you must be gay- and not very bright!

Last edited:
Are you saying Trump is gay now?

No, I'm saying that you are stupid, dishonest and ignorant.

Why was he in his underwear on the bed, when she came out of the bathroom- and then force himself on her!

Is that what MSNBC told you? You gullible dunce.

And why would Trump pay her 130 G's if he had nothing to hide?

Trump didn't pay her. He wasn't a party to the NDA as explained by convicted liar Michael Cohen.

I think you must be gay- and not very bright!
I know that you are a mentally deranged moron who is a serial lying dunce.

1721568562436-png.1604970

Ohh, blatant lying - that'll change reality..
Did you fuck every date you ever had?

Don't brag or lie here!

I didn't even want to fuck every date I had, because I didn't want to even get sexually involved with all of them, as that changes everything from a gentleman's- and most certainly a lady's perspective.

I fucked every one I made Attorney General, Just like Willie Brown did.

Don't brag or lie here!

I didn't even want to fuck every date I had, because I didn't want to even get sexually involved with all of them, as that changes everything from a gentleman's- and most certainly a lady's perspective.

Willie Browns little Love Muffin is an inspiration to young women across the nation - showing that the ladder of success is climbed flat on your back.

When asked why he would put someone as dumb as Kamaltoe (who at the time was a good looking broad) in as AG and if she could win cases, Willie Brown said "Well, she might blow a few, but she won't choke on the big one."

I fucked every one I made Attorney General, Just like Willie Brown did.

Willie Browns little Love Muffin is an inspiration to young women across the nation - showing that the ladder of success is climbed flat on your back.

When asked why he would put someone as dumb as Kamaltoe (who at the time was a good looking broad) in as AG and if she could win cases, Willie Brown said "Well, she might blow a few, but she won't choke on the big one."
Because you believe Black Women are not capable to do anything, unless they fuck their way to earning it!

Your attitude is that of a Sexist and Racist MOTHER-FUCKER!

Next you will be accusing her of fucking Biden, so she could become Vice President!

SO FUCK YOU- YOU POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING!

Last edited:
Because you believe Black Women are not capable to do anything, unless they fuck their way to earning it!

Kamaltoe slept her way to the top. That you now find that inconvenient is irrelevant.

I know you Communists think that there is no problem so big that it can't be lied away - but you're wrong. Harris is what she is. A gold digger and climber.

Aww, poor lizard can't lie this away, so loses control - as always.

I'm not usually a fan of schadenfreude, but I have to admit I'm really enjoying the pain you Communists are going through. After the attempt to establish a literal police state in 2021 - you richly deserve it.

Don't brag or lie here!

I doubt any decent looking woman with even half a brain would give a cretinous loser like you the time of day. :laugh:

Next you will be accusing her of fucking Biden, so she could become Vice President!

200.webp

Back