He'll probably die in prison

Reflecting on Donald Trump's expected trip to Atlanta where he will be fingerprinted and have a mugshot taken as he is booked on racketeering charges, conservative attorney George Conway painted a portrait of a grim future for the former president.
What racketeering? You must be describing Democrats again.

Trump is under a lot of pressure. That's not healthy for a man his age. Especially one in his physical shape.

I doubt he gets much sleep these nights, and sleep deprivation can be a killer at his age, and can also lead to senility, and that runs in his family.

Both his parents had it when they weren't much older than him.

He may die before he ever gets to trial. Hopefully not of course, but he is up against a lot, and you will see him start breaking down mentally, physically, and financially the closer he gets to trial.

You really should've watched his interview with Tucker, Lizard. There is no indication of any problems with Trump's health. You must be describing Biden, that can't even pick up a beach chair by himself.

I care about expediency more than vengeance.
I want that asshole out of the way, and I'll be happy with that.

I'm not naïve enough to believe that all people are "created equal"
since nearly 77 years on this planet has shown me otherwise...and quite plainly.
True believerism is for other people.

Also, Trump didn't murder anybody to my knowledge.

Most of his crimes were committed because an extremely stupid American electorate
put him in place to commit them.

They're the ones against whom I bear the most hostility.

What crimes?

It is not an area of disagreement.

Many non Banana Republic countries apply the rule of law to ALL.

You can argue a Banana Republic would be the one that creates a class of individuals who are above the law while making everyone else submit to it.

I would prefer to live in a country where if you and Trump do the exact same crimes in the exact same manner,you both get treated the exact same before the law. I feel the banana republic is the one that punishes you harshly while letting the influential guy off light. That too me is pure BS.

What crimes?

Agreed the voters should accept part of the blame, but let's be honest; those on the backside of the IQ and education bell curves are often manipulated by unscrupulous people on the high side of those curves.

Last night's debate was evidence of this: the bullshit being slung and what was not said. Example; resolving immigration issues. No one discussed immigration reform or work visas. All pushed the standard bullshit of "the wall" and deporting all illegals. Most on that stage knew such efforts would not solve the problem and that the economic impact of mass deportation would be very negative for most Americans. They were manipulating because they were not offering realistic, albeit unpopular, solutions to the problem.

Blame for what, Sock?

Arrangements can be made, nothing is impossible. If Trump is convicted, he should go to jail, other countries have managed it, so can we.

The primary difference you are ignoring is the American system requires the SS protection for life. Other countries do not have that comparable, that i know of.

The SS having to go to jail with him, and them making demands on the prison for security, is a unique challenge that i cannot foresee being over come.

I want him to go to jail. I hope he does. I think he deserves it. But i just don't see it. As a betting man, my bet is on house arrest.

No one is above the law, all should be treated equal under the law, that is what the phrase means. We all should receive equal treatment under the law, and it is Trump and all his co conspiratorial fault, and why prosecuting them to the full extent of the law is important. If they don’t face the consequences it will embolden others to do the same.

What crime?

Why was Biden not prosecuted for:
* giving weapons and supplies to the enemy in time of war (treason)?
* calling for civil war (treason)?
* accepting bribes from foreign governments for personal gain (Title 18)?
* somehow stealing secret documents he was never authorized to view and found in his home and exposing them to people traveling to Ukraine and China (Title 18)?
* inviting invasion of the U.S. (treason)?
* willingly tolerating drug use on government property (Title 21)?
...among other crimes?

The primary difference you are ignoring is the American system requires the SS protection for life. Other countries do not have that comparable, that i know of.

The SS having to go to jail with him, and them making demands on the prison for security, is a unique challenge that i cannot foresee being over come.

I want him to go to jail. I hope he does. I think he deserves it. But i just don't see it. As a betting man, my bet is on house arrest.
A felon should lose Presidential privileges.

What's the crime, Twit?

You are describing Democrats again, Sock. Inversion fallacy.
YALSA
4ddlj6.jpg

Back