Hello Everyone

Wake

Verified User
I'm Wake, and I'm interested in taking part in this forum's community. Since leaving debatepolitics.com, I've decided to "travel" a bit, and explore some of the other political forums out there.

What's it like here?

...I can help you via PM, if you'd like. This forum is similar to DP.

It's unique, and I like it.

P.S.: Why am I a n00b, lol? ...I'm no spring chicken when it comes to political forums. :)

It will change after 15 posts.

Indeed, your User CP is under the settings link at the top of the page.

Thanks!

Could we talk a little more about this forum, please? I noticed you guys have played a game called Werewolf, which is different but similar to Mafia.

In my personal opinion, you should retitle your gun section "Gun Control." Also, a forum titled "Abortion" would really, really help.

Another trick is to pur a section for Political Polls on the very top of your forum, because Guests are more likely to vote, and then more likely to register, too.

Damo, this thread might give you some idea of what going through life as a woman is, and what exactly it feels like to be on the other end of mansplaining.

Damo, this thread might give you some idea of what going through life as a woman is, and what exactly it feels like to be on the other end of mansplaining.

Thing of it is, Darla, this happens to men all the time. People give us advice and we choose whether to follow it or not. Although men just call it advice rather than mansplainin'...

Thanks!

Could we talk a little more about this forum, please? I noticed you guys have played a game called Werewolf, which is different but similar to Mafia.

In my personal opinion, you should retitle your gun section "Gun Control." Also, a forum titled "Abortion" would really, really help.

Another trick is to pur a section for Political Polls on the very top of your forum, because Guests are more likely to vote, and then more likely to register, too.

The Gun area is likely to go away after a bit and be merged back into the current events or general politics area. We only split it out temporarily. Although I do like having a separate area for it personally, most users here like to simplify. I'll let them decide though.

I've often thought of adding an Abortion area since it seems to take a life of its own on whenever somebody argues it. Threads become huge... However the number of threads on that topic do not necessarily merit a forum of its own.

Since leaving debatepolitics.com,

don't you mean since being banned? ;)

x0hwqlx.png

I make no judgments, different forums have different rules. What got him banned there might not get him banned here. I just thought it was funny.

Thing of it is, Darla, this happens to men all the time. People give us advice and we choose whether to follow it or not. Although men just call it advice rather than mansplainin'...

Now now, if Darla wants to play the itty bitty victim with pretend men telling her what to do, who are you to invalidate her pretend feelings?

Thanks!

I know on this board the hosts often like to ask newcomers if they have any suggestions to help improve the forum. Do you have any ideas?

I know on this board the hosts often like to ask newcomers if they have any suggestions to help improve the forum. Do you have any ideas?

I took a look at DebatePolitics and that's exactly what it looks like. So it seems he's just trying to make this board identical to the one that banned him.

Back