Hello! Here for the test drive

Rocketman

American Worker
Conservative Moderate here, yeah go figure. It will all come out as we get to know each other. I was very disappointed in the election but it was not the first time and it won't be the last.

It is great to be here.:)

Conservative Moderate here, yeah go figure. It will all come out as we get to know each other. I was very disappointed in the election but it was not the first time and it won't be the last.

It is great to be here.:)

Welcome to our dysfunctional family!

IMO opinion, here is how I came to that description:

I am against abortion except in cases of rape and incest
I am against bailouts of any kind whether it be Wall Street, GM, student loans, or people upside down in their mortgages.
I don't think it should be illegal to sell anything you can give away for free.
I think 26 weeks should be the maximum draw for unemployment period.
If you are on disability that means you are disabled, no motorcycles, no boats, no nothing outside being at home.

I am sure there are more examples.

They should not be fishing, boating, and going on motorycle trips cross country. It is wrong for the rest of us to support lazy ass people like that.

I'll be sure to mention that to all my fellow AMVETS. Apparently we're all lazy ass holes (even if we still work).

I'll be sure to mention that to all my fellow AMVETS. Apparently we're all lazy ass holes (even if we still work).

Ah the voice of extremism, you guys always come out of the wood work, what about the 30 year old that just doesn't want to work because he chooses not to. No one stated anyting about veterans but you, I hope everyone here is not that dense.

Ah the voice of extremism, you guys always come out of the wood work, what about the 30 year old that just doesn't want to work because he chooses not to. No one stated anyting about veterans but you, I hope everyone here is not that dense.

You lumped everyone who gets disability in the same group, which includes vets. Now had you taken an actually moderate position like better fraud protection, you'd have no objections from me. However you took the actual extremist position by stating those who collect disability should effectively be under house arrest.

You lumped everyone who gets disability in the same group, which includes vets. Now had you taken an actually moderate position like better fraud protection, you'd have no objections from me. However you took the actual extremist position by stating those who collect disability should effectively be under house arrest.

I believe it was you that stated "chained to a hospital bed", that is extemism friend.

If you are on disability that means you are disabled, no motorcycles, no boats, no nothing outside being at home.

I don't think you understand what disability is.

I think I do, it is a great excuse for those that can work, not to.

Ah the voice of extremism,..

You complain of estremism and yet you fail to see where you fit into your own disagreement.

And not leaving the house isn't?

not to go boating, fishing, or biking. Point taken, but I feel I was clear which group I was speaking of. If I had wanted to talk about veterans I would have been specific. I am very direct when it comes to such things. You know what they say about "assumptions"

Back