Hello! Here for the test drive

If you're immobilized by pain, for days, something ain't right.

This only occurs occasionaly and pain pills don't relieve the inflammation or the pressure on the nerves.

Maybe immobilized was the wrong choice; but I'm not doing much, until the pain lessens.

This only occurs occasionaly and pain pills don't relieve the inflammation or the pressure on the nerves.

Maybe immobilized was the wrong choice; but I'm not doing much, until the pain lessens.

You know, I had a motorcyle wreck about 15 years ago and ever since then one leg swells up a little since the crash and has remained somewhat discolored., almost black. The doctors can't find anything wrong with it. One day at the chiropractor he saw it and suggested a supplement "horse chestnut". It is working. That leg is almost the same size as the other for the first time in 15 years.

Not sure it it might help you but it could.

You know, I had a motorcyle wreck about 15 years ago and ever since then one leg swells up a little since the crash and has remained somewhat discolored., almost black. The doctors can't find anything wrong with it. One day at the chiropractor he saw it and suggested a supplement "horse chestnut". It is working. That leg is almost the same size as the other for the first time in 15 years.

Not sure it it might help you but it could.

The only leg swelling that I get, is from venous problems; but that's almost taken care of.

Back