Hello! Here for the test drive

The comment of mine, that you're referring to, was only made after you attempted to save face and finally include them.
Since you're original comment was made, without that information, could you please show where where I injected my own definition, into your statement of:

If
you
are
on
disability
that
means
you
are
disabled,
no
motorcycles,
no
boats,
no
nothing
outside
being
at
home.

See what I mean, you are too stupid to admit what you did. This childish bullshit of yours (liberal like) is becoming boring, can you come up with anything else worth reading?

See what I mean, you are too stupid to admit what you did. This childish bullshit of yours (liberal like) is becoming boring, can you come up with anything else worth reading?

I know you wish your original statement would go away; but it is what I'm referring to and your attempt to make it appear that everyone should have known you were talking about the two individuals, that you later interjected into the discussion, is very liberal.

I know you wish your original statement would go away; but it is what I'm referring to and your attempt to make it appear that everyone should have known you were talking about the two individuals, that you later interjected into the discussion, is very liberal.

I was talking about many more than than the two, they were just examples which did not imply everyone. I stand by by original statemet because it covers those that cheat the system at the expense of everyone else.

I was talking about many more than than the two, they were just examples which did not imply everyone. I stand by by original statemet because it covers those that cheat the system at the expense of everyone else.

But what I'm trying to point out to you; is that by not being more definitive in your comment, you also included people who have disabilities (that are very well documented) and who are legitimetly disabled.

There have been several on this board and I know that DQ is one of them and maybe even Socrates.

But what I'm trying to point out to you; is that by not being more definitive in your comment, you also included people who have disabilities (that are very well documented) and who are legitimetly disabled.

There have been several on this board and I know that DQ is one of them and maybe even Socrates.

I can agree that I should have been more definitive, if it was a thread by itself I would have, but since it was an introduction thread I summarized, maybe I shouldn't have.

I can agree that I should have been more definitive, if it was a thread by itself I would have, but since it was an introduction thread I summarized, maybe I shouldn't have.

That was my entire point. :D

I took your comment personal; because I'm on long term disability, with degeneration on the right side of my L3, L4, and L5.
The degeneration causes extreme pain with my scaitica nerves, in my right leg, and there are very few physical things that I can do, without experiancing extreme pain.
I can't even hold my 11 month old Grandson for very long, without my back acting up.
I'm on two muscle relaxers and two pain meds; but I only take the pain meds when the pain is so bad that I want to kill someone.

About the only thing I can do, that doesn't aggrivate my condition, is riding my Harley.
I moved from a two wheeler, to a trike; because sometimes just putting my leg down, at a stop light, hurt.
I talked about this, with my back Doctor, and he said the vibration caused by the bike, is probably like getting a constant massage and that's why riding doesn't hurt.
By the same token; I can't normally take a 30 min drive, in my van, without my back and leg acting up.

I took your comment personal; because I'm on long term disability, with degeneration on the right side of my L3, L4, and L5.
The degeneration causes extreme pain with my scaitica nerves, in my right leg, and there are very few physical things that I can do, without experiancing extreme pain.
I can't even hold my 11 month old Grandson for very long, without my back acting up.
I'm on two muscle relaxers and two pain meds; but I only take the pain meds when the pain is so bad that I want to kill someone.

About the only thing I can do, that doesn't aggrivate my condition, is riding my Harley.
I moved from a two wheeler, to a trike; because sometimes just putting my leg down, at a stop light, hurt.
I talked about this, with my back Doctor, and he said the vibration caused by the bike, is probably like getting a constant massage and that's why riding doesn't hurt.
By the same token; I can't normally take a 30 min drive, in my van, without my back and leg acting up.

A fellow rider, alright. If you notice my handle you know what I ride. I broke my last two vertebrae back in the 80's. They offered disability but I decided to remain the workforce because I can live with the pain and can't stand to be limited. As I have grown older it hurts me more but I have been able to deal with it through a pain management program which includes a lot of stretching and weight training.:D

I believe the point here is about those who abuse the system, who could be doing a job but simply prefer not to.

They do exist, now more than ever.

Back