Hello! Here for the test drive

Not about you, retard.

Right, about your definition of your own beliefs, and in the end, you lost, to him (freedumb). How does it feel losing a debate about your self to the only dumber poster than yourself on the whole board? Now who's the retard?

I mean, let me put it this way, Freedumb is so stupid that for the most part, I don't respond to him at all.

I believe the point here is about those who abuse the system, who could be doing a job but simply prefer not to.

They do exist, now more than ever.

With all the city state governments in trouble, why couldn't some of these people fill in where needed while drawing?

Right, about your definition of your own beliefs, and in the end, you lost, to him (freedumb). How does it feel losing a debate about your self to the only dumber poster than yourself on the whole board? Now who's the retard?

I didn't lose, I just failed to dumb it down for retards like you.

A fellow rider, alright. If you notice my handle you know what I ride. I broke my last two vertebrae back in the 80's. They offered disability but I decided to remain the workforce because I can live with the pain and can't stand to be limited. As I have grown older it hurts me more but I have been able to deal with it through a pain management program which includes a lot of stretching and weight training.:D

I would love to do weight training; but anything that puts pressure on my back or strains my back muscles, will cause me to almost be immobilized for a few days.

My Club Brothers give me shit, about the trike; but they take care of the "old man" :chesh:

I believe the point here is about those who abuse the system, who could be doing a job but simply prefer not to.

They do exist, now more than ever.

I agree with you, on this point; but this generally comes from Dx's who support their ability to do this.

That was my entire point. :D

I took your comment personal; because I'm on long term disability, with degeneration on the right side of my L3, L4, and L5.
The degeneration causes extreme pain with my scaitica nerves, in my right leg, and there are very few physical things that I can do, without experiancing extreme pain.
I can't even hold my 11 month old Grandson for very long, without my back acting up.
I'm on two muscle relaxers and two pain meds; but I only take the pain meds when the pain is so bad that I want to kill someone.

About the only thing I can do, that doesn't aggrivate my condition, is riding my Harley.
I moved from a two wheeler, to a trike; because sometimes just putting my leg down, at a stop light, hurt.
I talked about this, with my back Doctor, and he said the vibration caused by the bike, is probably like getting a constant massage and that's why riding doesn't hurt.
By the same token; I can't normally take a 30 min drive, in my van, without my back and leg acting up.

I wonder if ObamaCare will cover the cost of a Harley for the disabled. :D

I mean, let me put it this way, Freedumb is so stupid that for the most part, I don't respond to him at all.

He didn't "LOSE" to me.
This was only about a point of clarification and we were finally able to reach an agreement.

I would love to do weight training; but anything that puts pressure on my back or strains my back muscles, will cause me to almost be immobilized for a few days.

My Club Brothers give me shit, about the trike; but they take care of the "old man" :chesh:

I thought the Mickey Mouse Club was a big supporter of trikes.

With all the city state governments in trouble, why couldn't some of these people fill in where needed while drawing?

It basically comes down to lawsuits.
Most Doctors aren't willing to put themselves in a position of saying someone can work and then being sued when that person says their disability was aggrivated by something on the job.

Why don't you get proper pain meds?

Back