Hello! Here for the test drive

Common sense.

Sitting at a desk taking phone calls takes little to no physical effort. Fishing requires loading up tackle, casting a line, pulling in the fish.

This is a no-brainer.

Really!!

I'm just amazed that a Doctor has finally decided to join our discussion mob.

So I'm curioius Dx; what is your usual recommendation for "Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease" and the resulting sciatica problems?

Really!!

I'm just amazed that a Doctor has finally decided to join our discussion mob.

So I'm curioius Dx; what is your usual recommendation for "Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease" and the resulting sciatica problems?
Not sure what that has to do with lazy fucks taking advantage of the system. When you figure it out, let me know.

Not sure what that has to do with lazy fucks taking advantage of the system. When you figure it out, let me know.

Since you haven't designated how you identify a "lazy fuck", then it would appear that you agree with Rocketman and feel that anyone on a disability should be confinded to their home and aren't allowed to participate in anything.

If you are on disability that means you are disabled, no motorcycles, no boats, no nothing outside being at home.

Common sense.

Sitting at a desk taking phone calls takes little to no physical effort. Fishing requires loading up tackle, casting a line, pulling in the fish.

This is a no-brainer.

I'm surprised that they didn't cover sciatica problems, when you were in pre-med; Doctor.

You would be better served to comprehend what you read instad of injecting your thought outside the presented subject matter.

Then you would have no problem, in your infinite knowledge, of explaining what I failed to comprehend, in this statement of yours:

If you are on disability that means you are disabled, no motorcycles, no boats, no nothing outside being at home.

You are too stupid to understand therefore a waste of time.

It would seem that you have exposed your own intelligence level, by being unable to explain how I failed to comprehend your original statement; but you go right ahead and groan posts that hold you accountable. :D

It would seem that you have exposed your own intelligence level, by being unable to explain how I failed to comprehend your original statement; but you go right ahead and groan posts that hold you accountable. :D

You have exposed yours by injecting definitions that aren't there. Your ignorance is beyond explanation.

You have exposed yours by injecting definitions that aren't there. Your ignorance is beyond explanation.

I'll help you.
I've seperated your comment, into it's individual components; which will make it easier to show what definition I've supposedly injected.

If
you
are
on
disability
that
means
you
are
disabled,
no
motorcycles,
no
boats,
no
nothing
outside
being
at
home.

Now, what part did I inject a definition in to? :D

Everything is beyond explanation to you.

That is unproven, by you; because Rocketman has offered no explanation, to my questions.
His back pedaling and trying to dance around his statement, is not usually considered an explanation.
It is a common practice of Liberals though.

That is unproven, by you; because Rocketman has offered no explanation, to my questions.
His back pedaling and trying to dance around his statement, is not usually considered an explanation.
It is a common practice of Liberals though.

Again, what is your point? Of course it is unproven, it is a statement of my opinion, but in this case, I happen to be correct. Want to see? Watch.

I know you're still on line, Rocketman, so could you please show where I injected my own definition, into your statement of:

If
you
are
on
disability
that
means
you
are
disabled,
no
motorcycles,
no
boats,
no
nothing
outside
being
at
home.

I know you're still on line, Rocketman, so could you please show where I injected my own definition, into your statement of:

If
you
are
on
disability
that
means
you
are
disabled,
no
motorcycles,
no
boats,
no
nothing
outside
being
at
home.

From you:

It appears that you decided to take the incident of two people, that you know of, and then choose to paint everyone else with your conclusion.

You drew your own conclusion outside the statement itself. I neither implied or stated what you thought I "appeared' to do. Please come up with something as this is becoming boring and childish.

From you:

It appears that you decided to take the incident of two people, that you know of, and then choose to paint everyone else with your conclusion.

You drew your own conclusion outside the statement itself. I neither implied or stated what you thought I "appeared' to do. Please come up with something as this is becoming boring and childish.

The comment of mine, that you're referring to, was only made after you attempted to save face and finally include them.
Since you're original comment was made, without that information, could you please show where where I injected my own definition, into your statement of:

If
you
are
on
disability
that
means
you
are
disabled,
no
motorcycles,
no
boats,
no
nothing
outside
being
at
home.

Maybe if you put some effort into it, your comments would appear to be so boring and childish. :D

Back