Hello! I'm new here.

giphy.gif

Ooohhtay...:shock:

Omg..Yurt has his own emoji here! All these emojis..(kudos!) but no "wtf" one. 'Sup with that?
rofl.gif

Let's see what this looks like:

:yurt:

Wow! Trippy! :eek:

For all you sock callers, I have never been here before. This is my 1st signup here.

I am an American, so yeah, I don't like Commie bullshit.

I am your Huckleberry and will beat you with facts, Commies.

Just watch me. :tongout:

iu

I call bullshit

Call in 1 hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Fucking Margot :321:

You=Margot=worst shill on the internet. Or best, depends on which way you look at it.

Even you can't handle me too well. I'm gonna bust your fallacies and call out your bullshit every time I see it.

I notice this forum kinda follows the old IRC thing where if you are OP you can ban whoever you want from the thread..that's kinda neat.
Whatever you do: Don't change that! That's a unique thing to here.
I only make OPs if there's something not covered usually. I do not get "blasts" in my email inbox every AM or watch the news all the time.

I will watch MTP tomorrow AM to get a feel for what the traitors will be pushing this week.

rofl.gif

In b4 some other stupid posts that totally lying Atlantic article here.

Last edited:
More you talk,the more you out yourself as no way you just got here.
I did just get here, but I've encountered you on 7-8 other sites. Possibly more!

You do run VMs, correct? How many forums per VM?
How many VMs? I know things, Margot.
C'mon, tell me about your shill/spam operation.

Back in the day if you bought your own domain and GoDaddy didn't get it 1st , you could do what you wanted.

I did just get here, but I've encountered you on 7-8 other sites. Possibly more!

You do run VMs, correct? How many forums per VM?
How many VMs? I know things, Margot.
C'mon, tell me about your shill/spam operation.

Back in the day if you bought your own domain and GoDaddy didn't get it 1st , you could do what you wanted.

How ya been Yaya

I am an American raised by people from the greatest generation.

Not a Boomer.

No stranger to the internet, so far I've seen Polack Boy, Plywood Pete, Guno, and a couple others. Oh..Yurt, too. :laugh:

Hi! How ya doin'? What's the deal here?
Welcome, enjoy our forum, be sure to read the rules.

Back