Hello! I'm new here.

For all you sock callers, I have never been here before. This is my 1st signup here.

I am an American, so yeah, I don't like Commie bullshit.

I am your Huckleberry and will beat you with facts, Commies.

Just watch me. :tongout:

iu
There’s only one Huckleberry! Do not commit blasphemy. ;)

For all you sock callers, I have never been here before. This is my 1st signup here.

I am an American, so yeah, I don't like Commie bullshit.

I am your Huckleberry and will beat you with facts, Commies.

Just watch me. :tongout:

iu

Welcome Huckleberry err Matt.
A0nKRNU.jpg

Well, this has been better than The Spanish Inquisition, I s'pose.

Well it's best you learn your place early isn't it?? Don't you ever forget Mason, Mason alone & his 52 known socks is/are the King of Socks & he will never let you forget that......:|

He is everyones favorite sock master, has one for every personality & occasion, man got mad skillz........:)

Well it's best you learn your place early isn't it?? Don't you ever forget Mason, Mason alone & his 52 known socks is/are the King of Socks & he will never let you forget that......:|

He is everyones favorite sock master, has one for every personality & occasion, man got mad skillz........:)

Hmm..he can't be as bad as Manson. Looks like I better sock up if I'm gonna get into a mudball fight.

Could you name them?

I am an American raised by people from the greatest generation.

Not a Boomer.

No stranger to the internet, so far I've seen Polack Boy, Plywood Pete, Guno, and a couple others. Oh..Yurt, too. :laugh:

Hi! How ya doin'? What's the deal here?

it's the freest place on the internet. basically the only thing you cant do is dox people or reference sexual acts involving children.

enjoy.

Hmm..he can't be as bad as Manson. Looks like I better sock up if I'm gonna get into a mudball fight.

In Masons defense he only has the following sock names he uses
Anne Frank
Matt Henderson
Right Wingski
Lilly W
John K Jones
Margot
Norma Jean Wilson
Brunette

These are the aliases he uses

Egg Shell
M. V. Mason
Marxist Mason
MASON
Margot Frank

He flips between them. Right now the only ones he is using are highlighted. I am sure there are others in the wings. LOL

In Masons defense he only has the following sock names he uses
Anne Frank
Matt Henderson
Right Wingski
Lilly W
John K Jones
Margot
Norma Jean Wilson
Brunette

These are the aliases he uses

Egg Shell
M. V. Mason
Marxist Mason
MASON
Margot Frank

He flips between them. Right now the only ones he is using are highlighted. I am sure there are others in the wings. LOL

Oh, that's Margot. Margot sucks. That's just the names here...lol
Always thought Margot was female..
Was hoping it was someone else, but OK. Not a fan of Margot.

Oh, that's Margot. Margot sucks. That's just the names here...lol
Always thought Margot was female..
Was hoping it was someone else, but OK. Not a fan of Margot.

If you start beating up on him too hard he will quickly jump to a sock then carry on a conversation between himself and the sock as if both are real.

Back