Hello! I'm new here.

Where are you getting that from? Progressive has given me great service and hassel free claim settlement. After about 4 to 5 years most auto insurance companies raise your rate. When that happens I go back to GEICO till they do the same thing.

Yes, they are all pretty close, I smell a conspiracy..lol In calif our rates are going through the roof, prob tripled in the last three years for home....... Auto is about the same... I checked out progressive & Geico, rates were all about the same as what I have & I am not changing unless it would be substantial..

Yes, they are all pretty close, I smell a conspiracy..lol In calif our rates are going through the roof, prob tripled in the last three years for home....... Auto is about the same... I checked out progressive & Geico, rates were all about the same as what I have & I am not changing unless it would be substantial..

Our homeowners went up after Sandy, but has been pretty steady since. I'd bet yours went up because of the fires. I've had State Farm for over 40 years and nobody compares to what I'm paying now.

MJXH.gif

Homophobic confession by Legion

Our homeowners went up after Sandy, but has been pretty steady since. I'd bet yours went up because of the fires. I've had State Farm for over 40 years and nobody compares to what I'm paying now.

My home insurance stayed the same after Michael and paying me 30K in damages. My annual rate is lower than every insurance company selling in Florida.

I usually save about $200 every 6 months flipping back and forth. The cable companies do the same thing so I flip them also. I'm with ATT cellular and they have stayed the same for years.

Yep, that is exactly when it started-doubled where I am-houses are stucco, tile roofs & green lawns-not exactly wild fire tender..

My friends up in the foothills & mountains full of 100ft trees- 5fold increase-take it or leave it....

SOme qualified for some kinda subsidies from the county & state but still about four times higher... I was thinking of moving up there, now not so much..

I usually save about $200 every 6 months flipping back and forth. The cable companies do the same thing so I flip them also. I'm with ATT cellular and they have stayed the same for years.

Yep, great idea, keep Um honest.. That is what I did, but I guess my rate is about right, it is what it is..

While my kids had a few claims when they were on the auto insurance I don't think I have ever made a claim.. certainly not in 25 years..

Yep, great idea, keep Um honest.. That is what I did, but I guess my rate is about right, it is what it is..

While my kids had a few claims when they were on the auto insurance I don't think I have ever made a claim.. certainly not in 25 years..

The only claim I ever made was when the bride was rear ended by an uninsured driver.

& I am guessing they took care of her.:thup:

Out of curiosity, did the person that hit her have insurance??

17 yr old no insurance, suspended license the whole bit. She was lucky a deputy sheriff investigated instead of the FHP or her young butt would have been in a cell.

17 yr old no insurance, suspended license the whole bit. She was lucky a deputy sheriff investigated instead of the FHP or her young butt would have been in a cell.

Yep. Good to know the FHP is an honorable institution.. I have a lot of respect for the CHP...

I never will forget when they arrested the Sacramento County sheriff for DUI & a pretty co-anchor from the local news around 2am on the highway......

He won't either........ Nice guy to.......... After getting the boot he stayed pretty clean except for shooting that burglar in the back as he ran out the back from his hardware store one night..

For all you sock callers, I have never been here before. This is my 1st signup here.

I am an American, so yeah, I don't like Commie bullshit.

I am your Huckleberry and will beat you with facts, Commies.

Just watch me. :tongout:

iu

No worries. There's so many socks here, most of them are dipshits like Egg Shell/M.V. Mason/Miss Margot Frank/Anne Frank, that it's a common accusation.

40wzp4.jpg

Back