hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

start a 501c3 who's purpose is to raise funds for voter ID cards for underprivileged liberal voter wanna-bees.......devote your life to it......make a difference........

They could do commercials.

Just imagine:
Scene opens with an elderly poor lady, sitting in a warm comfortable home.
Rune walks in and says - "This is Susan. Susan can't vote because she has no ID. With your help, we can get her an ID and she can vote; for the first time in her life.
Just think; for less then 25 cents a day, you can help provide her with her Constitutional right of participating in the voting process."

Susan then looks up and says - "Please help me vote for a liberal candidate; because they care."
Scene slowly fades out.
<rough draft>

They could do commercials.

Just imagine:
Scene opens with an elderly poor lady, sitting in a warm comfortable home.
Rune walks in and says - "This is Susan. Susan can't vote because she has no ID. With your help, we can get her an ID and she can vote; for the first time in her life.
Just think; for less then 25 cents a day, you can help provide her with her Constitutional right of participating in the voting process."

Susan then looks up and says - "Please help me vote for a liberal candidate; because they care."
Scene slowly fades out.
<rough draft>

Or we could give them for free, like they are required to do in places with voter ID laws per the SCOTUS ruling.

Or we could give them for free, like they are required to do in places with voter ID laws per the SCOTUS ruling.

But they need the donations, so they can continue getting the word out via the commercials. :D
And don't try to confuse the liberals with facts; because once they're on their bandwagon, they intend to ride it to the end. :p

I think it would be safe to assume that both of the major parties will try to quietly find ways to influence an election in their favor. In either case it shouldn't happen and is harmful to freedom.

this is NOT evidence of the dems cheating.

It is evidence of the republican party cheating in elections.

If we are going to go by FACTS you have to produce FACTS that show the dems doing this also.

You cant not in honesty just claim the dems do it too.

this is NOT evidence of the dems cheating.

It is evidence of the republican party cheating in elections.

If we are going to go by FACTS you have to produce FACTS that show the dems doing this also.

You cant not in honesty just claim the dems do it too.

I'm sorry but I just think it's naive to think that only one major political party has or will cheat. There are elections across the country of all levels and so to think that all involved are going to compete fairly and honestly is a little naive. There are people that will cheat on a board game and so to think a person in a position of power and surrounded by money and influence wouldn't cheat is just not true in my opinion I'm sad to say. Someone's political party doesn't make that person more prone to cheating it's the persons own personal motivation that does that. The probability is just too high.

I'm sorry but I just think it's naive to think that only one major political party has or will cheat. There are elections across the country of all levels and so to think that all involved are going to compete fairly and honestly is a little naive. There are people that will cheat on a board game and so to think a person in a position of power and surrounded by money and influence wouldn't cheat is just not true in my opinion I'm sad to say. Someone's political party doesn't make that person more prone to cheating it's the persons own personal motivation that does that. The probability is just too high.

there is no like record in our courts for he dem party

why are you pretending there is

there is no like record in our courts for he dem party

why are you pretending there is

I'm honestly not nearly as passionate about this as you are and so i'm just going by what I think is logical considering that power and influence is the goal of any political party and since power often times corrupts and makes people do things that would normally not be in their character I believe that it is safe to assume that even democrats have cheated in one way or another same as republicans.

FACTS

court documentation

the republican party has been dragged to court for cheating EVERY election for decades

the courts say they cheat right up to the scotus

Back