hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

I know its hard to take all these facts in at once CG

they are cold hard USA court documented FACTS that go all they way to this current scotus

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/news/la-pn-supreme-court-rnc-voter-fraud-20130114

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

For their part, lawyers for the Democratic National Committee had argued that recent campaigns show the “consent degree remains necessary today.”

The court’s action is a victory for the DNC, and it comes after an election year in which the two parties regularly exchanged charges over “voter fraud” and “voter intimidation.” But most of the recent battles have been fought on the state level, and it is not clear whether the long-standing consent decree has had much impact.

our current scotus refused to remove the consent decree even 30 years later

why?

because the republican party keeps getting caught over and over every election

It isn't that simple.
Before you were able to aquire an ID from DMV your mommy had to supply an original copy of your birth certificate available only in the town you were born in.
For epicly poor folks, getting to their birth town can be an impossible task.
You might know some of this if you were not a child.
Considering your level of ignorance one would expect you to be more openminded.....not as cocksure.
The reason for your undeserved level of confidence is obvious to most of us though so don't worry.

I remember getting my learners permit and my under 18 drivers license and so I had my social security card, I didnt have an original birth certificate since I was adopted so I had an amended version, and I also had my high school ID as well. It was really easy though and I didn't have to travel anywhere to get anything we just went to the closest dmv to the house. It just seems to me like the state could work with those people in need to make sure they get what they need in my opinion.

I remember getting my learners permit and my under 18 drivers license and so I had my social security card, I didnt have an original birth certificate since I was adopted so I had an amended version, and I also had my high school ID as well. It was really easy though and I didn't have to travel anywhere to get anything we just went to the closest dmv to the house. It just seems to me like the state could work with those people in need to make sure they get what they need in my opinion.

yes they could

the republican ran ones DONT

they use these laws to KEEP Americans from voiting so they can win elections they WOULD NOT WIN

in a fair election.

ALL FULLY court documented.

tell me why a SO CALLED liberal media would not tell the people these stories?

because we dont have a liberal media we have a corporate owned media

cowgirl,

you may be beginning to see why the people on the right here hate me so much.

I have FACTS that make being a republican very very uncomfortable.

the republican party is currently run by evil people who hate democracy.

they even lie and say we are not a democracy

why does the republican party LIE about this democracy?

why do they cheat legal US voters out of their rights ?

It isn't that simple.
Before you were able to aquire an ID from DMV your mommy had to supply an original copy of your birth certificate available only in the town you were born in.
Considering your level of ignorance one would expect you to be more openminded.....not as cocksure.
The reason for your undeserved level of confidence is obvious to most of us though so don't worry.

Pegged the BS meter on this one RuneTARD.

bsmeter.gif

fuck you sociopath who knows these facts about the republican party and still supports them.

You are evil in your complicity

cowgirl,

you may be beginning to see why the people on the right here hate me so much.

I have FACTS that make being a republican very very uncomfortable.

the republican party is currently run by evil people who hate democracy.

they even lie and say we are not a democracy

People here don't hate you; most pity someone who is obviously on drugs, out of touch with reality and can't have a single coherent thought while parroting the leftist stupidity she has been fed like a gullible brain dead dupe.

Most want you to get help.

youranidiot.jpg

why do you support a party that keeps getting caught cheating Americans out of their right to vote so they can steal the power in our democracy

It isn't that simple.

Order an Official Birth Certificate

I don't understand why the liberals aren't setting up an organization, instead of complaining, and help anyone who needs an ID, Birth Certificate, Voter ID, etc. :dunno:

You already had a birth certificate, as I said earlier.

Back