hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

Voter fraud is a non issue

Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas.

http://voterfraudfacts.com/

thats only the ones that get caught, idiot.....we have no way of knowing how many we don't catch....

we will when voter ID laws finally get passed.....

even now, some Democrat clown governors are giving NON CITIZENS the right to vote and the power to say how American citizens run their own country....

thats only the ones that get caught, idiot.....we have no way of knowing how many we don't catch....

we will when voter ID laws finally get passed.....

even now, some Democrat clown governors are giving NON CITIZENS the right to vote and the power to say how American citizens run their own country....

They are?

I guess what I am trying to say is that it doesn't matter to me who has cheated but instead ending cheating from all for today and the future. I can't change past cheating, but making it so that nobody of any party can cheat should be the goal.

IT matters because your party is STILL CHEATING VOTERS.

you back a party that cheats voters right from the top of the party

That's an issue of logistics then and should be addressed by the local, county, or state government to ensure that they are able to obtain ID's. You need a license to drive a car and you need a physical address for that to happen just like if you get a state issued ID you usually need a physical address. If you are homeless then sure that could be a problem but otherwise even if you are renting you should still have an address to compare to along with a photo. You have to show a photo ID when you use a credit card to buy groceries so I guess to me it just makes sense to have to do a similar thing to vote for the leader of the free world.

and republican party elected officials have made it harder for people of color to get these IDs by closing the places that they can get them.

did you know that?

Yes that's correct however without a photo ID to verify the person at the voting booth is the same person that's on the registration sheet then in theory anybody can go vote under anybody's name with or without that person's knowledge. That's not to say that it happens a lot but if a photo ID helps put an end to even just one instance of voter fraud then that's not a bad thing.

AGAIN

every study odne on this type of cheating has shown only tiny fractional existance that threatens NO ELECTION

People are can also be required to show an ID, when they rent, board an airplane, apply for food stamps, cash a check, buy tobacco, buy alcohol, go to a hospital, etc; but for some reason, when it comes to voting there seems to be this huge problem.

Just think how many "unfortunate" people the liberals could have helped, if they put the same energy into helping them get IDs instead of whining about it.

why don't you care about all the voters being illegally kicked off the roles by the republican party?

because you hate democracy

He has been very kind to me and I appreciate that. I hope i've been equally kind to him. I guess for me i'm just looking for a good example as to how a photo ID would disenfranchise someone. If they match the photo and their home address matches with where they are registered then skin color shouldn't matter I wouldn't think.

by making them hard for poor people to get them.

there is NO proven need and then the republicans close the places that poor people can acesss.

they make it so they have to travel 100 miles to get an ID.

its evil

It has been proven

I apologize i'm new here and I didn't know that evince was a woman, that's my fault. If someone doesn't have the means to acquire an ID shouldn't there be or couldn't there be easy ways to get one? If it's a question of money then maybe the state or county could put tax dollars towards providing free ID's or something like that.

no worries

its no big deal

I apologize i'm new here and I didn't know that evince was a woman, that's my fault. If someone doesn't have the means to acquire an ID shouldn't there be or couldn't there be easy ways to get one? If it's a question of money then maybe the state or county could put tax dollars towards providing free ID's or something like that.

they should have mobil trucks on the poor areas to get every person who wants one right to them.

On stead republicans in state government make it harder for the poor to get them on purpose.

Scott walker tried to pass a law RIGHT BEFORE an election when there was physically NOT ENOUGH TIME to procure an ID

the supreme court had to step in and stop him

I guess I will have to wait until March to see first hand, but you said that they mark your name off a list, how do they know that you are that person? Does that mean that you could go vote for me if you know my name and address?

AGAIN every study done on this type of cheating shows that it is statistically nonexsistant.

there is no need for ID laws.

NO PROVEN NEED

why cause voters heartache and waste tax payer money on a crime that doesnt exist?

the republican party has cheated Americans out of their rights to vote fro decades now.

the court records are Full of the cases.

there is no like record for the democratic party

Oh I'm sorry your Norah now

care to hear yet more facts on this issue?

It was kindof by accident im sorry. I typed my first name in that line and was curious what it changes and then I realized it changed my actual name that I registered with and that I cant change it back for ten days. So I put the cowgirl up in that other line for now until I can change it back.

they should have mobil trucks on the poor areas to get every person who wants one right to them.

On stead republicans in state government make it harder for the poor to get them on purpose.

Scott walker tried to pass a law RIGHT BEFORE an election when there was physically NOT ENOUGH TIME to procure an ID

the supreme court had to step in and stop him

Well I would agree that there should be plenty of time for someone to be able to get an ID if it becomes a law

Ok

so it ok to call you cowgirl

CG it is my friend.

Now ZI can give you more of the mountains of court documents that show the republican party cheating Americans out of their rights to vote to win elections.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but voting republican is voting for election tampering to kill our democracy

they close the dmv?

It isn't that simple.
Before you were able to aquire an ID from DMV your mommy had to supply an original copy of your birth certificate available only in the town you were born in.
For epicly poor folks, getting to their birth town can be an impossible task.
You might know some of this if you were not a child.
Considering your level of ignorance one would expect you to be more openminded.....not as cocksure.
The reason for your undeserved level of confidence is obvious to most of us though so don't worry.

Back