Hey Desh, Are you protesting the ACORN voter fraud?

They're called facts, and they're stubborn things. We're on here correcting the record, constantly being muddied by you and the other idiots on here.

The only fraud committed was done by the individual registerers who did it for personal gain. ACORN gains nothing by sending in a bunch of bad registrations. They're required to do it, as it was pointed out, by law.

The biggest criticism I think you can level at them is for having a retarded business model.
So now there was personal gain? Which means that incentive was given for such activity yet they have done nothing year after year after year to improve it? There is more there, and there was fraud. Your concern is underwhelming and disingenuous.

Tens of thousands of employees and a couple of dozen act like idiots , ACORN turns them intio the authorities and ACORN is not charged with ANYTHING.

Then you guys claim they are monsters?

conservatives have lost their minds

Tens of thousands of employees and a couple of dozen act like idiots , ACORN turns them intio the authorities and ACORN is not charged with ANYTHING.

Then you guys claim they are monsters?

conservatives have lost their minds

Conservatives haven't lost their mind they just call ACORN out for what it is and that's a liberal group trying to get liberal legislatin passed and they do this by attempting to elect liberal legislature's while receiving tax payer money.

You take this group that has repeatedly been cited for employees illegally trying to register voters and yes it raises red flags. I'm going to mock myself by saying this as I think this line of argument gets old at times but if the shoe was on the other foot and McCain was connected to it you would be screaming bloody murder about how our democracy is being destroyed etc. etc.

Tiana's Fantasy:

Acorn blatenly taps into Diebold systems and steal the election this year from Florida and even a couple of republican strongholds like Utah or a Dakota. Then I get to sit back over the next 4 years accusing conservatives of being crazy, ignoring the obvious and tinfoil hatters.

That would be so awesome.

Conservatives haven't lost their mind they just call ACORN out for what it is and that's a liberal group trying to get liberal legislatin passed and they do this by attempting to elect liberal legislature's while receiving tax payer money.

You take this group that has repeatedly been cited for employees illegally trying to register voters and yes it raises red flags. I'm going to mock myself by saying this as I think this line of argument gets old at times but if the shoe was on the other foot and McCain was connected to it you would be screaming bloody murder about how our democracy is being destroyed etc. etc.

I have had this defense thrown up at me numerous times. And every time I will say the same thing, I argue an issue based on that idividual issue, not by what political party is backing it.

Good for you Sol.

This is such a bullshit issue and yet the MSM will never touch the story of the republicans being found to have promoted an illegal voter purge by a court of law.

It should be front page news in an election season.

Good for you Sol.

This is such a bullshit issue and yet the MSM will never touch the story of the republicans being found to have promoted an illegal voter purge by a court of law.

It should be front page news in an election season.

LMAO... you're telling him good for him for saying we shouldn't judge these things based on if they are Republican or Democrat and then you go right on to say we should be doing something based on what the Republicans did...

No what Im saying is they should be in the news you numbnits.

Why is a court finding of wrong doing getting no attention and a trumped up charge is all over the news?

No what Im saying is they should be in the news you numbnits.

Why is a court finding of wrong doing getting no attention and a trumped up charge is all over the news?

Desh, ACORN is in the news because charges and complaints have popped up against them across the country and over the past few years. Obama got his start in community organizing along side ACORN and helped funnel money ACORN's way on a board in Chicago. Obama is now trying to distance himself from ACORN. Why would he be doing that if its only a few bad apples out of the group and 1.3 million new voters have been registered as you say?

I know why your upset because its a partisan thing to you.

Back