Hey Desh, Are you protesting the ACORN voter fraud?

You libs defending acorn is truly disgusting.

It's disgusting when Republicans try to get people who lose their homes purged from the voter rolls. Why can't you stop being partisan asswipes for five seconds and just be truthful?

Additionally, acorn is the group that terrorized bankers into giving bad loans, and then rallied congress to persuade FM/FM to go along with it.

Tinfoil just jizzed in Desh's face.
LOL

She still has a shot! all she has to do is show that ACORN made a good faith effort to avoid fraudulent submissions of registrations. It doesn't seem like they cared about wasting taxpayer money sifting through pointless fraudulent registrations

LOL

She still has a shot! all she has to do is show that ACORN made a good faith effort to avoid fraudulent submissions of registrations. It doesn't seem like they cared about wasting taxpayer money sifting through pointless fraudulent registrations

OK stri for the one millionth time: they are required by LAW to turn everyone in. They would flag them and hand them in separtely to alert the authorities of the possible fraud. They offered the information on the people who brought them in and then fired the people who brough them in.

BTW they are a tiny fraction of the 1.3 million voters registered.

No doubt she'll defend this election fraud too...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-flbfelons1012sboct12,0,3762352.story

Many convicted felons remain on voter rolls, according to Sun Sentinel investigation
Thousands who should be ineligible are registered to vote

You gotta love the Dems for voter fraud...they are masters at it.....though they can't force you to register Democrat....

Most states let people vote after they have paid their debt to society.

Now backwards states like this are responsible for removing these people from the rolls. If you want to have the shitty law them pay to have it implimented.

How in this hell is it hurting our society that more Americans vote?

You guys just love stopping people you dont liek from voting and then you thnink it makes you more American.

Fuck Florida , the whole reason they have this problem is the lists they uses to use to knock these people off were knocking people who had never seen the inside of a jail off the roles.

Where do those people go to get their voting rights back?

Oh but then you dont give a rats ass about them do you?

Last edited:
The next question is why does ACORN have such a big problem with their agents submitting fraudulent registrations, whether they catch them or not, why so many criminals in their organization?

They are not agents they are temp employees.

Instead of working some of them just fill out fake names into the regs.

When ACORN spots them they flag them. They are bound by law to turn them all in.

Then they dump the temps who did it.

They have hired tens of thousands of people who have performed their jobs just fine.

Its a few dozen out of those tens of thousnads the make the news.

The DOJ has tried to force their attorneys to prosicute ACORN right before elections for political reasons and the ones who refused got fired.

There was a Nevada attorney who was fired in this DOJ mess. Nevada is a swing state.

Look at the places where they are being attacked right now before an election?

They are swing states.

Why is it you refuse to understand what is really going on here?

And that was ALL I said... they WERE allowed to vote!

Now.... what happened to their "vote" after that, I don't know, I wasn't there, and didn't witness that. I just saw people with no ID, or not on the rolls, given ballots and allowed to cast a vote. I didn't see them fill out any affidavit or have their ballots set aside in a special place for confirmation, I don't know what happened in that regard. I don't really understand how they could go back after the fact, and determine who's ballot was who's, since your ballot doesn't have your name on it, but maybe they did this! I don't know... just know what I saw, and I stated it truthfully here.

Yeah, you saw that and insisted that there is no name on a ballot, so the vote must have been counted.

So you were either lying or were an idiot.

Pick one

Ok there you go If a walmart employee goes and hangs outside in the parking lot instead of doing the job they were hired for and then steals from peoples cars ,then walmart see it on the security cams and turns the guy in to the police then Walmart has done nothing wrong right?

Which is way the police would not then prosecute walmart.

That is an equivelant case stir.

Here's a better analogy... A Walmart employee is sent to K-Mart to shoplift, then they bring back the goods to the Walmart and sell them. When caught, Walmart claims they didn't know that's what this person was doing, they were just a 'purchasing agent' as far as Walmart knew.

WHY IS IT YOU REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND?

Droves of people are being fraudulently registered to vote in the election numerous times! IF IT WERE RIGHT-WING REPUBLICANS, YOU WOULD BE LITERALLY HAVING A COW OVER IT!

Here's a better analogy... A Walmart employee is sent to K-Mart to shoplift, then they bring back the goods to the Walmart and sell them. When caught, Walmart claims they didn't know that's what this person was doing, they were just a 'purchasing agent' as far as Walmart knew.

Dixie, that is ridiculous. Are you saying that ACORN instructed thse people to get registration cards filled out by people multiple times?

Wishful thinking, but you don't have a shred of evidence to support it.

Besides, you keep ignoring the fact that ACORN does not register voters. They get people to fill out registrations. The state is the ONLY entity capable of weeding out the multiples and the fraudulent registry cards.

WHY IS IT YOU REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND?

Droves of people are being fraudulently registered to vote in the election numerous times! IF IT WERE RIGHT-WING REPUBLICANS, YOU WOULD BE LITERALLY HAVING A COW OVER IT!

Dixie, ACORN DOES NOT REGISTER VOTERS. ONLY THE STATE HAS THE CAPABILITY OF WEEDING OUT THE MULTIPLES AND FRAUDULENT REGISTRY CARDS.

When ACORN spots them they flag them. They are bound by law to turn them all in.

They have hired tens of thousands of people who have performed their jobs just fine.

The DOJ has tried to force their attorneys to prosicute ACORN right before elections for political reasons and the ones who refused got fired.

There was a Nevada attorney who was fired in this DOJ mess. Nevada is a swing state.

They are swing states.

That's why they focused their fraud there, becaus they're swing states.

Yeah, you saw that and insisted that there is no name on a ballot, so the vote must have been counted.

So you were either lying or were an idiot.

Pick one

Whatever your mental affliction is, you should go get help for it. Go read my fucking post, moron! It's clear as a bell what I said, and what I claimed. For the fifth time, I do not know whether their votes counted, if the Judge of Probate held them aside, if they verified who the people were after the fact, or what the FUCK happened after they left the registration table after receiving their ballot! All I know is, they were given a ballot and allowed to vote, despite the fact they had no ID or were not on the roll! You kept insisting this didn't happen, and I know goddamn well it did, I fucking SAW IT HAPPEN! I've not lied about what I saw, and nothing I have said is "idiotic" so I am not an idiot. I do think you must have some mild retardation, or at least the inability to comprehend what you read.

NOT MUCH DEIFFERENCE, DESH. THEY'RE TEMPORARY AGENTS/EMPLOYEES

EXACTLY! WHY SO MANY SCUMBAGS?

UNDERSTOOD. i DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

YOU DON'T SAY.

THE BAD APPLES SPOIL THE BUNCH, SORRY, JUST USING THE SAME LOGIC YOU USE TO PAINT ALL REPUBS BECAUSE OF THE ACTIONS OF A FEW, I.E. RACISM, ETC...

BAD APPLES

PROVE IT AND FIRE THEM. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT

BLAH BLAH BLAH

They are swing states.

ACTUALLY, I DON'T CARE TOO MUCH, BUT IT'S FUN TO SEE YOU SQIRM

THANK YOU

That's why they focused their fraud there, becaus they're swing states.

Please tell us again what fraud they committed?

They hired temp workers to go out and get voter registration cards filled out and then turned them in to the state to be verified (as the law requires).

You have no shred of evidence that ACORN was responsible for any fraud.

So in other words, YOU are the one committing fraud, but misstating what was done.

Try again, Dixie.

Dixie, that is ridiculous. Are you saying that ACORN instructed thse people to get registration cards filled out by people multiple times?

Wishful thinking, but you don't have a shred of evidence to support it.

Besides, you keep ignoring the fact that ACORN does not register voters. They get people to fill out registrations. The state is the ONLY entity capable of weeding out the multiples and the fraudulent registry cards.

Again, your mental retardation gets in the way of your comprehensive ability. The act of filing out a registration card, IS "registering" to vote! Yes, I understand the State has the dubious task of certification for those who do register. And I suppose it is possible, they could actually go through millions and millions of fraudulent registration applications and weed out all the bad ones, leaving only the legitimate and qualified ones. Do you think this is the BEST way to do it? Would it not make more sense to register only those who are qualified and legitimate to begin with? And what IF the state makes a mistake and disqualifies someone who should be legit? Does their vote just not get counted?

You people are sick in the head! Absolutely devoid of any ethical character whatsoever! It simply doesn't matter what the fuck ACORN did, as long as Obama wins the goddamn election!

Again, your mental retardation gets in the way of your comprehensive ability. The act of filing out a registration card, IS "registering" to vote! Yes, I understand the State has the dubious task of certification for those who do register. And I suppose it is possible, they could actually go through millions and millions of fraudulent registration applications and weed out all the bad ones, leaving only the legitimate and qualified ones. Do you think this is the BEST way to do it? Would it not make more sense to register only those who are qualified and legitimate to begin with? And what IF the state makes a mistake and disqualifies someone who should be legit? Does their vote just not get counted?

You people are sick in the head! Absolutely devoid of any ethical character whatsoever! It simply doesn't matter what the fuck ACORN did, as long as Obama wins the goddamn election!

Look retard, you don't like the results so you call it fraud? No Dixie, that is not it. The person filling out the card is committing fraud, but the company that collects them is not. Its simple.

Now your original article talked about having SSNs that did not verify and DLs that did not verify. NO ONE but the state has access to the databases that allow them to do that verification.

Anyone else in possession of bulk SSNs would go to JAIL.

And until EACH INDIVIDUAL registration card is verified the person is NOT registered to vote. It is THAT SIMPLE.

And it is ILLEGAL to not turn in EACH INDIVIDUAL card once it has been filled out.

Does any of that not register in your wee little mind?

If you are still claiming fraud you have no clue what is going on or you are just looking for something to bitch about.

Back