Hey its me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go that far Desh. Give me a half a gallon of MD 20/20 and a blindfold and I might consider it! :)

Besides...I've never had a gum job before!! :megusta:

Theory: 100% dark room, no sound or touching, and you don't know the gender of the one going down on you

Will your sexuality be in a superposition?

Is there such thing as a schrodingers blowjob?

Questions for the ages.

if she was, she would already be there. You seriously need to stand around for like...ever to be in times square on new years.

not to mention it's like the biggest terrorist hotspot. I mean if you are a terrorist, blowing up time square on new years, even if it's just like with one of those propane bombs that the boston marathon bombers used, I mean that just seems like one of the biggest targets possible. I would stay the fuccck away from there.

(hi nsa)
That's what I love about you Grind. Always the life of the party! :)

Theory: 100% dark room, no sound or touching, and you don't know the gender of the one going down on you

Will your sexuality be in a superposition?

Is there such thing as a schrodingers blowjob?

Questions for the ages.
Congratulations Grind. You just took "being wrong on so many levels" to an entirely new level.

Last edited:
I was somewhere last night. I am not joking, a bunch of people from mass were randomly bashing ohio and making fun of it talking about how their river caught on fire and calling it a trashhole.

I was somewhere last night. I am not joking, a bunch of people from mass were randomly bashing ohio and making fun of it talking about how their river caught on fire and calling it a trashhole.

They're just pissed cause they know after we kick Sand Diegos ass we're going to come up there and beat the Pats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back