Hey Rob... How does it look under the Democrat Bus?

AND IF YOU do not KNOW the FRICKING difference, then you are a real DUMB SHIT, to say the least....

What is the difference between predatory homosexual behavior and friendly homosexual behavior? Can you describe this with a specific? They don't teach these things down here in the South, but I would like to know. What was it, in Mark Foley's emails, that made you believe he was being predatory and not friendly? What is it about taking young boys camping, that is supposed to automatically mean Foley is a pedophile? Are all campers pedophiles, or just Republican gay ones?

What the hell does homosexuality have to do with THIS? If it were a 52 year old congressman that took TWO FEMALE 17 year old pages with him on a camping trip would that be okay?

If it were a 52 year old man that sent emails to your 17 year old daughter asking her what she wanted for her birthday and telling her that this other 16 year old page girl had a HOT BODY would that be okay with you? If this same man over the internet asked your 16 year old daughter to send him a picture of her would that be ok? would that be just "friendly" emails to your daughter in your opinion? This guy was preying on these kids for his own sexual pleasure...he "enjoyed" getting off on minors and developed these relationships with these pages to satisfy himself and this need to be the dominant with the young...he did not have to fuck them to get off.....whether they are girls or boys DOES NOT MATTER.....you got it?

you are being an pompous ass on this and YOU know it....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...your party sucks, they are nothing but deceitful liars and POND SCUM...and you will go down to the center of the earth with them if you keep this "supporting at any cost shit up"...from a friend.....you are really sucking right now Dixie...

What Foley did was wrong and what Hastert did was worse....

Care

What the hell does homosexuality have to do with THIS? If it were a 52 year old congressman that took TWO FEMALE 17 year old pages with him on a camping trip would that be okay?

No, that would be opposite sexes, and totally inappropriate. An all-male camping trip is not inappropriate, just as an all-girl slumber party is not inappropriate. This has to do with homosexuality, because that is the basis on which you think Republicans should have determined Mark Foley was a pervert.

whether they are girls or boys DOES NOT MATTER.....you got it?

Yeah? What about the recent string of blond bombshell school teachers who were fucking their students, and ended up with community service? Yes, apparently it does matter if it's boys or girls, as well as male or female pervs.

This guy was preying on these kids for his own sexual pleasure...he "enjoyed" getting off on minors and developed these relationships with these pages to satisfy himself and this need to be the dominant with the young

You don't know what he enjoyed, or what his motivations were, you are speculating, based on the fact that he was a gay man, engaging in perfectly routine gay behavior with young men. I've read every email, I know everything that was known to Hastert or Republicans, and the only thing I can glean from what I've read, is Foley had a fondness for the physical attributes of young men.... in other words, he was gay.

you are being an pompous ass on this and YOU know it....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A pompous ass? Because I won't let you get away with gay bashing? Because I won't let you insinuate that gay people are automatically suspected as pedophiles? Because you can't make your case without making my point, that you Democrats see gay people as sick perverted people capable of anything?

What Foley did was wrong and what Hastert did was worse....

What Foley did was wrong, just as wrong as what Bill Clinton did. What Hastert did was to kick Foley out of Congress and order an investigation. What Democrats did was worse. Save your speeches for how I am going to split hell wide open, you need to worry about your own soul.

you are the very obvious one that WANTS to turn this in to ''gay bashing'' and I would like to know WHY DIXIE...

Why?

What purpose do YOU think this will do to "protect" your party from this scandal and abomination of trust?

what exactly makes this scandal a ''gay'' issue regarding foley? do you think congress did not know foley AND MANY others within your party were gay....?

of course they knew about him and all of the others,,,,

TELL me who else within your party is gay and who ALSO PREYS on minors....are there more? do all gay congressmen try to pick up or score with minor boys like foley did, therefore this is why this is a ''gay'' thing to you?

i have ONLY viewed repubs on television making ''gay bashing'' statements since this episode began....

no bashing of how it was ''handled'' by your leadership other than the washington times...they are only bashing gays, and bashing dems like the studds affair from 1973, oh...and of course, clintonnnnnnnnnn!

care

HAd the same emails been sent to 16 year old girls, would anyone have felt ANY different about the situation?

you are the very obvious one that WANTS to turn this in to ''gay bashing'' and I would like to know WHY DIXIE...

How have I bashed gays? I merely asked you to define the difference between friendly homosexual behavior and perverted homosexual behavior, and you can't give me an answer. You continue to point to seemingly harmless homosexual gestures in shock that I don't see that it was clearly perverted.... how am I the one bashing gays?

What purpose do YOU think this will do to "protect" your party from this scandal and abomination of trust?

I couldn't "protect" my party if I wanted to! But it seems that it's not my party involved in a scandal or abomination of trust here, it's Democrats who knew this information and sat on it until election time.

what exactly makes this scandal a ''gay'' issue regarding foley? do you think congress did not know foley AND MANY others within your party were gay....?

And is there something wrong with being gay, Care? You act like this was something Republicans were supposed to be outraged by, that there were gays in the party. Yeah, I am sure many people in the party knew Foley was gay, what's the point?

of course they knew about him and all of the others,,,,

They knew he was gay, is that what you mean?

TELL me who else within your party is gay and who ALSO PREYS on minors....are there more? do all gay congressmen try to pick up or score with minor boys like foley did, therefore this is why this is a ''gay'' thing to you?

Why do you automatically assume that gay people prey on minors? What difference does it make if EVERY Republican is gay? I am sure, if there are Congressmen trying to score with minors, they will be dealt with like Foley was, if they are Republicans, and like Studds if they are Democrats.

i have ONLY viewed repubs on television making ''gay bashing'' statements since this episode began....

Yeah? Maybe you could post some of their comments here? I would like to see if I think they were "gay bashing" because I don't think you recognize it. You see, "gay bashing" is when you make inferences that all gay men prey on minors, or that all gay Republicans are perverts, or that merely realizing someone is gay, is a "red flag" that they might be child predators.

You tell us Dixie, how does it look under the democrat bus ? We want a first hand report.

Well, there are plenty of people under there... Gays, Soldiers, Capitalists, Iraqi's, Religious folk...Conservative Democrats... Joe Lieberman.... it's a bloody carnage, for sure. Maybe the American people will see what lousy drivers you are and take your keys away in November?

Well, there are plenty of people under there... Gays, Soldiers, Capitalists, Iraqi's, Religious folk...Conservative Democrats... Joe Lieberman.... it's a bloody carnage, for sure. Maybe the American people will see what lousy drivers you are and take your keys away in November?
LOL. Awesome.

But Dixie, I thought the repubs had the keys and were staying the course ?
You really don't know who has control of our gummit ? No suprise.

The GOP doesn't drive the Democrat bus, man! They are too afraid of all the Ganja smell eminating from inside!

Got that right Damo, And the Hugo T shirts would get them too ;)
don't know how the election in Nov will make any difference though as Dixie alludes.....
I am just glad they have started driving the darned bus again, even though at an idle.

Last edited:
Why do you say this has to do with his sexual orientation?

Those emails were creepy and if some old man was emailing my daughter like that I would shoot him in the face.

Those emails were not innocent. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain that he was fishing.

btw the democratic bus is still moving so slow that only idiots that throw themselves under the wheels will get run over by it.

AGAIN, how is this Foley issue a Gay issue...

Dixie you can keep ignoring the difficult questions but its showing!

Do you truely belive anyone would have reacted any differently to this scandal had Foley been sending the same emails to 16 year old girls?

Why do you say this has to do with his sexual orientation?

Those emails were creepy and if some old man was emailing my daughter like that I would shoot him in the face.

Those emails were not innocent. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain that he was fishing.

Well, the first, and most obvious point is, it wasn't girls the representative was writing, it was young men. It might be obvious to democrats or bigots, that a gay man with a fondness for young men was "creepy" or perverted.

Well I can't speak for democrats. I can only speak for myself. Those emails were creepy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that. It may take someone a little smarter than you though.

You seriously didn't think those were creepy?

Back